Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Draganfly Innovations Products
Reload this Page >

Got My New DF4 today :)

Community
Search
Notices
Draganfly Innovations Products Discuss all the Draganfly Innovations Products in this forum

Got My New DF4 today :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 08:51 AM
Hunter850
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got My New DF4 today :)

ORIGINAL: yvesOttawa
Also, you have snow in Brossard. Ti doesn't work when the ground is covered with snow. Very little temperature variations between the earth and sky in Canada's winter. I am lucky when 1 green led is on, so I just don't use it.
Yves, Interesting statement. My Df will fly with Ti enabled down here in Nova Scotia with snow or not. I usually only fly early morning or late afternoon when the wind is down, I can always get two lights when arming. Our temperatures have been averaging around 0 C this year. We have been lucky so far. I usually always use Ti outside and switch it off flying (hovering) inside of my garage. I do practice flying without Ti enabled outside at times just to keep the skills up. Sometimes I do not notice that much difference between the two unless you let go of the sticks.

Hunter
Old 01-10-2006, 11:44 AM
yvesOttawa

I realize now that perhaps it's the overcast skies seen mostly in our winter that affect Ti, and not because of the snow. I have yet to try Ti on a clear day. Very few of those which also bring very little wind.
Old 01-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Hunter850
My Feedback: (1)

That could be the reason because everytime I fly it is mostly a clear cloudless sky.