Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Draganfly Innovations Products
Reload this Page >

New Draganflyer SAVS (with New Camera mount and blades) Check it out!

Community
Search
Notices
Draganfly Innovations Products Discuss all the Draganfly Innovations Products in this forum

New Draganflyer SAVS (with New Camera mount and blades) Check it out!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 08:15 PM
Sky High

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Draganflyer SAVS (with New Camera mount and blades) Check it out!

I don't think you should worry so much about that problem. That board had many, many hours on it and if it was the crystals' solder connections that is inevitable over time with something that creates that much vibration. Anything could come loose from that. I had plenty of warning about those intermittent failures so I wasn't about to fly it as high as I have before. I really shouldn't have flown it for that video showing how it was acting up but I wanted everyone to see what it was doing and hear what it sounded like as a reference in case theirs ever did it. It's hard to explain issues in words sometimes. Did you see my latest [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=4097060]crash thread[/link]? That board has been to hell and back and I hope it still works after this second fatal crash. [:'(]
Old 04-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Phodel

Default RE: New Draganflyer SAVS (with New Camera mount and blades) Check it out!

Anyone looking for a SAVS upgrade for your DF Vti Pro? Well here are all the parts!

http://parts.rctoys.com/rc-toys-hobb...0SAVS%20Parts/

Old 04-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Greasetattoo
My Feedback: (3)

Phodel,
I have my order in for some of the Draganflyer SAVS Tension Stabilizer Bands.
$3.95
What a deal! Lol
Old 04-08-2006, 07:44 PM
laceycopter

ORIGINAL: Greasetattoo

Phodel,
I have my order in for some of the Draganflyer SAVS Tension Stabilizer Bands.
$3.95
What a deal! Lol

LMAO!!!!!! Now that was funny!!!.....hehehehe
Old 04-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Phodel

Heck you can get a whole box of rubber bands from K-Mart for $1!!!

LOL
Old 04-13-2006, 03:15 AM
TheHindmost

But do you get to call them "tension stabilizer bands" if you do? I think we should get K-mart to come out with a box of 100 "Tension Stabilizer Bands (Rubber, General Purpose)" for a buck...then there's no question.

Will
Old 04-13-2006, 04:39 AM
nickruss

Apparently you can pay $119.95 USD for the SAVS camera mount and it will be $59.95 USD to rewire the camera harness of your eyecam extreme from DFI