Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Want to sell your M920 Video Headset?

Anybody want to sell their Icuiti (now Vuzix) M920-Video headset? DFI does not carry them any more (actually they had the best price). I sold my Eyetop Centras to a friend expecting to immediately buy the M920, but now everybody's got them on backorder...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Want to sell your M920 Video Headset?

Hello, I'm selling an M920-CF(note:it is the CFversion) at a reasonable price. Get in touch if you're interested.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

wha tdo you want for the glasses

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

what do you want for the glasses
    Iask for 350$+ shipping. I'd also consider exchanging them with a good radio-controlled helicopter.

It is a very low price, as we're talking about a perfect unit, whose price when new is over 1000$. But do keep in mind that the version of the M920 Iam selling (M920-CF) is made for palmtops and has drivers for windows mobile 2000/2003 only. This has the great advantage that they do not need an additional power source (no batteries needed!) but Idon't think it is possible to interface them (or the palmtop to which they get connected to)also with an ordinary video input. Mind you, they're great, as they make for a truly wearable computer, but the compatibility sucks, hence Iam asking for a very low price.

Do get in touch if you need further info, and be sure to check out their specifications on the Icuiti or Vuzix website before making the purchase.

Regards

Enos
    enos76 (at) gmail.com