Notices
Draganfly Innovations Products Discuss all the Draganfly Innovations Products in this forum

Front motor surging

Old 12-10-2007, 02:33 PM
AVILLC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front motor surging

Hello all.

Being new to "trying to fly" the DF, I have had to replace the front landing leg. So, of course I removed the wires from the motor and soldered them back on after the r2 of the leg but now that motors surges when I bring the throttle up to 30% or so and I can't get the thing of the ground with out it wanting to flip over. I am not the best electronics person in the world but I don't think there is anything wrong with the re-solder work I did.

Anyone have any tips on this matter? I'm going to undo the wires and try it again and ops chk it and see if it makes a difference.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:54 PM
jesolins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Front motor surging

Check that the motor is spinning in the right direction. It should be the same as the opposite motor. If reversed, then you got your wires reversed when you resoldered, simply remove and reverse the wires and resolder again.
Cheers,
Jim