Community
Search
Notices
Draganfly Innovations Products Discuss all the Draganfly Innovations Products in this forum

Yikes

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 08:02 PM
NVentiveTV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yikes

We did a bid for a client recently that needed a series of low/slow video pases in the project. We included a DF SAVS option, which the client loved. I called our flyer to let him know the job sold, discovered that he is going to be unavailable until after the client's deadline. We called our backup guy, who flys a 'regular' heli, we discovered that he's not as hot as he had promoted himself. We had been thinking of getting our own vehicle for a while, so we called RCT to get our own SAVS. As it turns out, they are struggling to keep production in touch with demand. I have not checked to see if they are a publicly traded corporation, but if they are, I'm buying stock! ;-)

So are there any DF SAVS pilots in the East Texas area that could hire themselves out for some Saturday next month? Thanks -S