Go Back  RCU Forums > Aircraft - electric – Multi-rotors (Drones) > Drones Talk
Reload this Page >

UAS Airspace Panel, March 4th, Silicon Valley

Notices
Drones Talk This forum is for Multi-Rotor pilots and enthusiasts to talk about subjects that don’t quite fit into any other forum.

UAS Airspace Panel, March 4th, Silicon Valley

Old 02-10-2008, 01:59 AM
Mluvara
My Feedback: (10)

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Default UAS Airspace Panel, March 4th, Silicon Valley

For those interested, a UAS Airspace Panel will be held on March 4th in Mountain View, CA

" The Silicon Valley Chapter of the Association for Unmanned Vehicles International (AUVSI) in conjunction with IEEE-RAS, AIAA and AOC has arranged a panel of experts on the subject of new national airspace regulations for the emerging use of unmanned air vehicles (UAVs) in commercial as well as military applications.

The March 4th panel will amplify a topic being discussed in Washington DC and elsewhere on the growing problem of finding a safe way to allow UAVs to operate in the national airspace and what degree of regulation should be developed to control this usage."

Details are available here:
[link=http://www.auvsisiliconvalley.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=9]UAS Panel Information[/link]
Old 02-20-2008, 12:18 AM
Mluvara
My Feedback: (10)

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Default RE: UAS Airspace Panel, March 4th, Silicon Valley

An additional speaker and details have been added to the website.

Details: http://www.auvsisiliconvalley.org/in...id=15&Itemid=9