Notices
Dub Jett Engines Support Bob Brassel of Dub Jett Engines provides direct support here for Jett Engines.

Ordering parts

Old 04-07-2014, 09:10 AM
SACKRC
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ordering parts

Don't see any parts list of different engines listed how do I order??? Also no call back after you leave a mess. whats up?
Rich b. thanks.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:03 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts

I've always had better luck emailing Dub rather than calling. They're always busy. Try this address? [email protected]
Old 10-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Rudeboy

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

The part numbers are the same for all the engines, you just have to state exactly which engine you have. There are no more parts in an SJ-90 as there are in an SJ-30. (ok, the BSE engines have more head bolts ;-) )

My experience with Dubb is: he is a wealth of information, and more than happy to talk with you about your specific setup...even though he is quite busy. If you can't get a hold of him, just call back another time. He is not impossible to get a hold of. Even with my "broken english" on the phone, he has always been of great assistance to me.