Community
Search
Notices
Dub Jett Engines Support Bob Brassel of Dub Jett Engines provides direct support here for Jett Engines.

Jett Fire 50 Bse Rc

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 11:46 AM
deckerv
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jett Fire 50 Bse Rc

Hello,
I purchased a Jett FIRE 50 BSE last year, and just now installing it in an Aerojet Whiplash. I bought the riser header, and it interferes with the needle valve assembly on the backplate.... My question is this... is it ok to have the needle valve assembly mounted by one hole at a 45 degree angle, so it is parallel to the diamond shaped header mount?? Also, which nipple goes to the fuel tank... the one on the bottom, or the one on the opposite side of the needle valve??

Thanks!!
deck
Old 04-08-2003, 12:22 PM
bob27s
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jett Fire 50 Bse Rc

Hi,

Thank you for writing!

Yes, you can rotate the needle assembly. The great thing about the universal remote is that you can mount it where ever, or how ever you wish. You can even relocate the needle to mount it on the fuselage or engine mount. Fuel inlet/outlet can be at your choice of the nipples. You can also remove the needle assembly from the housing, and turn the needle to the other side.

I hope this is helpful

Bob Brassell