Community
Search
Notices
Dub Jett Engines Support Bob Brassel of Dub Jett Engines provides direct support here for Jett Engines.

Carb mounted needle valve 90L

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Broken Wings
My Feedback: (20)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Carb mounted needle valve 90L

Bob, can you still purchase the 90 size carburetors without remote needle valves? It's not that I don't like the remote but my engine is mounted horz. and it would make things easier for me.

Also does Dubb make a FOD/Airfilter for grass/Florida Sand fields?

I purchased the rear radial mount and noticed that it doesn't have the cut-away for the piston skirt like the normal backplate. I removed the glow plug and carefully turned it through and there is no interference.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:38 PM
bob27s
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Carb mounted needle valve 90L

Hi....

Dub stopped making the carb mounted needles entirely about 8 years ago. Not available.

But remember, the universal remote can be mounted anywhere, and any position that works best for you. Remove it from the engine and mount it on the airframe. or you can orient it to another position mounted on the engine.

Dub does not have an air filter made for the engine, but I have in the past just used a piece of nylon stocking and a "Braces rubber band" to cover the carb. No really performance change.

Bob