E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

Eflite Celectra 4 port charger

Old 02-09-2012, 07:49 AM
DeaninMilwaukee

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Eflite Celectra 4 port charger

After I started flying my Parkzone T-28 Trojan micro parkflyer, I quickly realized the included battery powered single port charger was not going to cut it. Besides going though a lot of double A batteries that it used, it simply could not keep up with battery use, charging only one battery at a time. A friend had already purchased a Eflite 4Site biplane, and it came with the Celectra charger, and its plug-in power supply. I quickly saw that it was the solution I was looking for. Able to charge 4 batteries at once, and was able to both plug into the wall, and also use large long lasting D sized batteries for times when no outlet was available. I wound up buying my own 4Site / Celectra combo, and it has worked flawlessly so far. I am still on the original set of energizer D cells after a full year of flying since I do plug into the wall whenever possible, and by being able to handle 4 cells, it is able to charge faster than I can fly out the batteries.

This product has been a good investment, and makes flying these little micro planes that much more enjoyable.

Dean