Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > E-Flight Power Sources
Reload this Page >

just got the Hobbico mk2 charger//..

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

just got the Hobbico mk2 charger//..

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 01:29 PM
MUSIC PUBLISHER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got the Hobbico mk2 charger//..

man,,this thing is tiny...it looks much much bigger then the pictures online..I really like how small it is...hopefully it works great too..
Old 12-31-2004, 12:56 AM
MUSIC PUBLISHER

Default RE: just got the Hobbico mk2 charger//..

this charger seems to good to be true for only $50..charges 2 batteries at the same time..along with lipo/nimh/nicd..is very small and light in weight...and even beeps outloud when the packs are fast charged and the trickle charge is engaged...also has a safety feature where if there is an error when you 1st plug your battery pack in...it beeps and the lights on the unit blink...
Old 01-01-2005, 08:03 PM
AgCat1982

Default RE: just got the Hobbico mk2 charger//..

The charger is just fine. That is the one I use to charge my Li-Po's and have had NO problems. I, also, charge my NiMH's with no problem. I have been using it for about four months now.

Since I just recently got the newest version of the AstroFlight Super 101 to check how many amps my motors are drawing, I just attach it to the MKII and it tells me the charge voltage, charge current and the total mAh I am putting into the batterys!