Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > E-Flight Power Sources
Reload this Page >

E-FLIte LI-POS =THUNDER POWER PACKS????

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

E-FLIte LI-POS =THUNDER POWER PACKS????

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 05:24 PM
bassmanh
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default E-FLIte LI-POS =THUNDER POWER PACKS????

Hello all,

i just bought a new E-flite 1800 mah 11.1 volt li-po pack and was suprised to see thunder power on the label next to E-flight. can anyone tell me if these re the new pro-light batteries from thunder power ?

also anyone know what the c rating is on these packs for discharging as it does not say on the pack or package it came in ? i will be using them in a speed 400 brushless that only pulls about 14 amps max at full throttle so i know they will handle it but im just curious about these packs with 2 names

here is a picture of the pack. and thanks for any and all help.

EDIT =well i found these packs on horizon's site BUT they show they arent due out until august of this year ???????????? how did my LHS get one ????? LOL i found the c rating its 8.5c and 15 amp max cont.

bassman
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db84474.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	480882  
Old 06-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-FLIte LI-POS =THUNDER POWER PACKS????

ORIGINAL: bassmanh

Hello all,

i just bought a new E-flite 1800 mah 11.1 volt li-po pack and was suprised to see thunder power on the label next to E-flight. can anyone tell me if these re the new pro-light batteries from thunder power ?

also anyone know what the c rating is on these packs for discharging as it does not say on the pack or package it came in ? i will be using them in a speed 400 brushless that only pulls about 14 amps max at full throttle so i know they will handle it but im just curious about these packs with 2 names

here is a picture of the pack. and thanks for any and all help.

EDIT =well i found these packs on horizon's site BUT they show they arent due out until august of this year ???????????? how did my LHS get one ????? LOL i found the c rating its 8.5c and 15 amp max cont.
bassman
In the hobby industry the battery market is like Payton Place. Who is doing who changes on the hour. Desperate Battery vendors - have nothing on desperate house wives.