Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > E-Flight Power Sources
Reload this Page >

DraganFly FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

DraganFly FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

Old 10-08-2006, 11:52 AM
rc88man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DraganFly FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

[sm=confused.gif][] Just wish to inform all about DraganFly free shipping!!!!! I ordered six Thunder Power batteries and received an e-mail that the order was to large, in the dollar amount, for free shipping. They wanted $8.00 more to ship! Not a big deal but free shipping means just that!!! Seems they could have shipped two packages or had other options. It seems to be a bit of false advertising. Guess I should have canceled order and made two or three separate orders. Not flaming DraganFly because I have ordered many things from them and been very satisfied, but if you are going to place order maybe you should consider this post.
Old 10-10-2006, 04:32 PM
draganfly.com
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DraganFly FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

Hello,
I work at Draganfly Innovations and I just want to clarify our policy for FREE SHIPPING. All of our Thunder Power batteries come with free shipping through REGULAR postal mail in North America. This is clearly stated on our website.

However, once the value of your order becomes quite high, we do not like to ship through regular mail because there is no tracking #, no insurance, and if it is lost or damaged in shipping we cannot be held responsible for it.

If this is the case then we contact the customer to ask if they will approve the upgrade to a courier service for shipping. This decision is left completely up to the customer. This is a service that we are offering, we are by no means saying that we will not ship the items with free shipping through regular mail if the customer does not choose to accept the upgrade, but the customer must accept the risk of loss or damage. (Asking the customer if they would like to upgrade shipping is a successful way to protect ourselves and the customer from shipping loss and damage).

Also, the upgraded shipping cost is a discounted price. If an item that says free shipping in the title ships by any method other than regular mail, we ONLY charge for the upgrade, not the complete shipping charge (we pay for partial shipping).

We are happy to explain any and all policies to anyone that brings a question or comment to our attention. Misunderstandings are avoided by reading our policies and procedures before placing an order or bidding on an ebay auction.

Thanks and I will be happy to answer any questions on our policies by email - [email protected] or by telephone - 1-800-979-9794.

Lana
Customer Service and Sales