Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > E-Flight Power Sources
Reload this Page >

E-flite 25-Amp ESC problem!

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

E-flite 25-Amp ESC problem!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 07:29 PM
needmorepower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-flite 25-Amp ESC problem!

I am using the E-flite 25-Amp Pro Brushless ESC, and when i plug in my 3-cell lipo, the esc gives off 1 long beep followed by 3 medium beeps. According to the ESC manual, the esc should be armed, which it is, as I have ail, ele, and rud responce, but NO throttle response. I occasionally get the motor/throttle to work, but have no idea why it worked. Any help/hints on what to do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Justin
Old 04-06-2007, 11:00 PM
GalenB
My Feedback: (18)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: E-flite 25-Amp ESC problem!

Are by chance using a Futaba (and maybe Hitec) transmitter? I recall that for non JR transmitters the E-Flite ESCs require that the throttle channel be reversed. Not having the proper travel will prevent the motor from starting...