Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > E-Flight Power Sources
Reload this Page >

Thunder Power - Poorly Written Instructions?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

Thunder Power - Poorly Written Instructions?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 05:32 PM
gdawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Power - Poorly Written Instructions?

I believe Thunder Power makes some of the highest quality products and has exceptional customer service.

But am I the only one that is having a hard time understanding their instructions? (chargers and balancers).

Let's get a thread going here to encourage our friends at TP to get it together when it comes to the instructions.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:47 PM
5150flyer

Default RE: Thunder Power - Poorly Written Instructions?

I own one of their chargers and one of their balancers. The instructions are bad and they are not easy to use. I was on this forum looking for a replacement. I am sick of having to remember - flashing yellow light, 3 beeps blah blah means whatever. Give me quality and simplicity, I want to fly.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:42 PM
theradioflyer

Default RE: Thunder Power - Poorly Written Instructions?

I hear YA!, And I know there are many more that agree. I see the hits, but no one posts. I have the TP -425 charger and the TP-205 balancer. Both work very well, but I'm only doing it the way I "think" the Company would like me to use them. The instruction suck. I plug the balancer in and then the charger and charge the batt. The balancer makes all kinds of sounds towards the end but I don't stop charging until the charger has the green light. My batts have lasted over a year using this method but I'm afraid of fire. I know someone that who's house burnt to the ground because of LiPos. I have a wife, son, and 2 dogs, I don't like to guess with these things. Why can't someone from Thunder Power pony up with the right way to charge your packs.