Community
Search
Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

Make my own lipo packs?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 09:34 PM
alloutcustom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Make my own lipo packs?

How do i make my own lipo packs? I have a good soldering iron, just wanted to know. These are not the normal cells, these are the little 150-250mah lipo cells from unitedhobbies.com. I just dont know how to hook up the charging plug? I wanted to charge it on my cheapo E-sky charger but i need that charging plug. srry, i sound like a newb, i just dont know how to explain. Im into the boat thing, not as much airplanes but i wanted to make a micro 14" wingspan airplane for fun. Thanks to anyone who can understand what im trying to say and responds. lol.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:57 AM
JAM MaxAmps

Default RE: Make my own lipo packs?

You can go to this link and it will show you the correct wiring for packs even with the balance taps if you choose. And remember to use a heat sink between the tab and the cell it's self. http://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/_lipo.html Hope this helps. If you still don't understand it I would recommend you stop and do more research before you hurt yourself.

Jason
Old 01-09-2008, 03:21 PM
alloutcustom

Thanks alot. I wont screw it up, just wanted some instructions. Thanks again
Old 01-09-2008, 03:26 PM
alloutcustom

now i only have one question. Where do i get the balencer plug