Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Value hobby G force LiPos

Has anybody had any experience with the G Force LiPos from Value Hobby ? Are they as good as Thunder power or other more expensive pack /

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Value hobby G force LiPos

I'm no battery expert - but I bought a G Force 3 cell lipo at Toledo last spring, and used it to fly my 49 inch FW190 all last summer. it did a great job- puts out 33 amps easily (full throttle for this motor in this plane) and flies the 190 aggressively for 8-10 minutes at 3/4 throttle with some time at full throttle and has plenty to finish the flight. i just ordered two more of their batteries for this year so I will have plenty of batteries to fly the 190.

I liked them because they have the Deans connector and balancing plugs already installed.

I was waiting to see who would pick them up - glad to find a local (US ) distributor.

Ed Mullen
    \"there are fighters and there are targets\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks for the review Ed, I think I will try one Knight Flyer

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

For what it's worth, I just purchased some GForce LiPo packs from ValueHobby in May 2012. The batteries appear to put out very good power, at a fraction of the price I paid for Tower Hobbies LiPo battery packs... which those Tower Hobbies packs ballooned by the way.

I'm sold on the GForce brand batteries.
    \"To err is human, to fly divine... to err while flying is all me brother.\"