Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > E-Flight Power Sources
Reload this Page >

Blinky & Blinky adaptor for Thunder power

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

Blinky & Blinky adaptor for Thunder power

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 03:53 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Blinky & Blinky adaptor for Thunder power

Ok , is there a method to plugging these two things in , I dont want to fry my cells in an attempt to balance them
Thanks
Old 04-19-2009, 09:32 PM
BrentJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blinky & Blinky adaptor for Thunder power

Just make sure that the black wire on the cell balancing bundle from the battery is on the far left pin on the balancer when looking at it from the side with the LEDs...blinky's can be used on lots of different make lipos as long as you are using required adapters and the pin rule with the black wire. The Blinky should also be labeled on the top with the left saying (-) and the right showing (+). When you attach adapters always position them as far left as possible to the main blinky unit and always position the battery balance plug to the far left as well with the black wire being on the left most pin which is the negative pin (-). I hope I did not confuse you...if so please let me know and I will try again at answering this.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:03 AM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Blinky & Blinky adaptor for Thunder power

Thanks great advice