Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > E-Flight Power Sources
Reload this Page >

charger 4 cycling transmitter batteries

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

charger 4 cycling transmitter batteries

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 07:12 AM
steelerscotty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default charger 4 cycling transmitter batteries

can anyone refer me to a good charger/discharger/cycler for my futaba ex6 radio and for receiver batteries I know cycling is very important to do to your transmitter and receiver batteries right? and I bought the thunder t6 charger/discharger from nitro planes for the purpose of charging my lipo batteries and it says it will do this to nicd/nimh batteries but there is no port for doing the receiver batteries so that's why I'm turning to you guys the pros any response would be appreciated thank you Scott
Old 03-02-2010, 10:09 AM
The Gopher
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: charger 4 cycling transmitter batteries

Hello, I've had charger trouble recently and had to buy a new one so I 've got a bunch of different connectors But, Before this last purchase I had to make my own. Just be sure that you use a port that will step down to your RX voltage 4.8 or 6. If you need all the existing plugs leave them on you can have several hanging off each lead. I have one that has 4mm.bullets, Deans ultra,some other funky one I don't have a battery for. I've seen them so jumbled that they look like a key ring but the guys got whatever he needs right there.(one trick is to stagger lenghts to keep any metals from touching another on the lead)

So if you got any extensions Y's etc that you can rob from get after it. And always save connectors no matter how rare or common they always have a use when you start Mcguyvering a project