Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > E-Flight Power Sources
Reload this Page >

ZAGI TAZZ Brushless : Batteries, Charger, Tape - HELP

Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

ZAGI TAZZ Brushless : Batteries, Charger, Tape - HELP

Old 06-20-2010, 03:15 AM
istrebitelace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZAGI TAZZ Brushless : Batteries, Charger, Tape - HELP

I have a few questions for you gurus about a Zagi. Thank you in advance, it is much appreciated!

I have a Zagi Tazz brushless. Back into RC after four years... you've heard the story before. So I am a little rusty.

I am needing to figure out battery stuff.

1) I need a charger. Something reasonably priced - less than 35ish. I eBay nearly everything so any recommendations on what I should look for are great.

Batteries: I have the battery that came with the plane 1800 mah NIMH and also 2 LIPO 1500mah 20c and another unmarked but similar size.

2) Can I fly with these or basically is there any harm in doing so?

3) Any recommendations on batteries less are great as well. Top picks.

I am unsure if there is one charger that can charge them all or if I will need to purchase 2?

4) Also, I have Hitec HFD-08RD RCD 3500 FM Dual conversion narrow band receiver that came with the Hitec Laser. May I use this or will it require an additional battery?

5) Tape / Monokote : should I attempt the monokote and if so what kind and how so?

Thank you all so much for your time,