Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

mSR will not lift

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 10:11 AM
Chuck745

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mSR will not lift

I am BRAND new to anything R/C. I have a couple of other interests, and have found these types of msg boards very helpful.

I've just purchased my first R/C gear, an e-Flite Blade mSR, and a Spektrum DX6i radio.

I've been flying (aka crashing) for about 3 or 4 days. I've managed to keep the thing in one piece (mostly) while learning, and am pretty close to having the basics down.

I'm now experiencing a problem, and I'm so hoping that I can get some assistance.

I am suddenly unable to generate enough power to lift the heli off of the ground. Everything seems to respond correctly to the radio, but I'm just not getting the RPM necessary to lift.
I have 4 batteries, same situation with all of them. I've done a re-bind, and there's no difference. I cannot see anything physically wrong (or different...I've only had it for a few days so I've not completely memorized it's appearance...if something's out of place I may not be seeing it.).

As I said, I'm completely brand new to this, but I'm fairly mechanically savvy.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated
Old 02-26-2011, 10:22 PM
Chuck745

Default RE: mSR will not lift

Wow. Sure glad I didn't wait for a reply here. I was able to find the problem.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Moontan13

It can take a few days to get a reply. You could use general discussion to post specific issues also.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:38 AM
geoffg1

Would be nice if you could share your findings.

(the whole point of these message boards)