Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

blade 450 canopy on blade 400??

hey i have a blade 400 and i was just wondering if you can mount the blade 450's canopy with the 400 or even the blade 450 canopy mounts?
    i was wondering because the 450 used 2200mah batteries and i cant fit that size battery into the stock 400 canopy, that's why i had to get a trex 450 one! after the release of the blade 450 i was wonderinf if it would work since i kinda like the shape better

thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: blade 450 canopy on blade 400??

oh i just realized the blade 450 wont be released until late april!.... sorry. [&o]
    but what do you guys think still? will it be possible it will be an exact mount on? or will i need to "customize" it to fit?
    thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

anyone have an answer yet??

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

the 450 is the 400 just better supposedly better electronics its all the same a few changes like the 1 peice skids vs seperate tubes and struts on 400 this being said yes it should fit right on worse case scenario u have to cut out 2 long holes  for the canopy grommets to line up
    if you dont know you better ask somebody ! usarmy active 1989-1997, 1990 desert sheild /desert storm, 1993 somolia .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

and btw i have a 400 and i fit 2200's under that canopy np its tight but they fit
    if you dont know you better ask somebody ! usarmy active 1989-1997, 1990 desert sheild /desert storm, 1993 somolia .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ok, thank you. I really dont like the Blade 400 canopies, I personally like the Blade 450s better. I think I might try one of those. Thanks!