Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

CX3 a bit out of control

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

CX3 a bit out of control

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 05:46 PM
albramley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CX3 a bit out of control

CX3 is a bit hard to control, a prior post wash a problem with the swash plate, so i now have a cnc swash and it seemed to have fix the problem initally, but its kinda doing the same thing, leans right on lift off and will not hover or even close to hover at all, put new blades on, messed with the pots a bit but doesnt seem to help, wth am i doing wrong, lol.
Cheers
Al
Old 01-10-2012, 09:13 AM
cadman22

Default RE: CX3 a bit out of control

I've been having the same issue with my CX2. No matter what I do as soon as it lifts off it wants to go to the left. I've tried adjusting the links, but I can't get it close enough to where I can dial it in with the trim on the TX (I peg the trim switch all the way right and its still goes left) I'm still using the stock swatch, but I made sure it didn't pop apart (tends to happen with the CX2). I really don't feel comfortable playing with he pots on it, I was wondering if the 3in1 might have gone bad and needed to be replaced? So if anyone has any suggestions I'm open as well.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:45 PM
albramley

Default RE: CX3 a bit out of control

Silly me! The screw that holds the main shaft on had backed off, dunno check that!