Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Problem with Blade 120

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 12:24 PM
GravityTester
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with Blade 120

I bought a used Blade 120 (first mistake.) I bought brand new batteries for it. However, It struggles to fly at all. It acts like it is tied to the ground. If I get it to lift off the ground at all it is uncontrollable. I have replaced the main blades but that didn't change anything. Any guesses on what could be wrong with it?
Thanks for the help.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:17 PM
revster

Default RE: Problem with Blade 120

Are you charging the batteries all the way, if you are using the celectra charger the light has to blink from one end to the other, the reason I ask is because i made that mistake.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:37 PM
GravityTester
My Feedback: (25)

Yep I am making sure they are fully charged.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:19 PM
airshot

You have given us very little to work with, battery would be my first thought, check to see if 4.2 volts. Have you flown a heli before? Not meant to be offensive just not sure if you are doing it correctly. Did you do a preflight check to be sure servos are working and swash is level when powered up? Have you let the gyro stabalize before trying to fly?
What radio are you using? More info is needed to help steer you in the right direction...

Airshot