Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

ADJUSTMENT ON A CP BLADE

Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

ADJUSTMENT ON A CP BLADE

Old 09-20-2012, 12:23 PM
kwirth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ADJUSTMENT ON A CP BLADE

I had 37 views and no repleys some one out there knows how to adjust this type of helicoptor with a direct drive tailmotor. should i change the motor to the other side.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:06 PM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ADJUSTMENT ON A CP BLADE

?? are you saying you removed the electric motor and installed a belt drive tail? if so and your tail wont hold then theres a few things to check. first off what type of radio??  second did you try reversing the gyro? 3rd is the servo controlling the tail pitch slider moving the right way? 4th is your gain set right? 5th did you turn the belt at the tail clockwise  looking from the rear?
theres alot of variables there . by any chance did you search for forums on how to install the upgrade? im pretty sure if you did the search your  questions would be answered  google is your best freind 9 times out of 10 !  btw the 37 that looked probably were curious or couldnt answer your question! now if i come off as a dick then so be it but for what its worth  your better off scrapping that heli and getting a heli that has  a belt or torque tube or  replacing the burned up motor imho because it doesnt soud like you know what your doing. also one more thing how do you know the tail motor is bad? it could be a broken wire or a bad 3 in 1!  hope this helped a bit good luck.