Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 10:00 PM
jdcool4
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmitter

I have the blade sr and thinking about getting the blade n cpx and will need a better transmitter for both i was wondering if it would be best to buy a dx 6 or a walkera devo 8s and down load the program of buy the air modual for my jr xp8103 radio?
Old 12-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Doug47
My Feedback: (24)

Default RE: Transmitter

The JR 8103 is a fine radio. Hoever, you want to get into 2.4 as soon as possible, the benefits are through the roof, seriously. The DX6 is a great radio , maybe the best available for the money. Also if you'll be flying a lot of E-Flight products they all provide specific set-up directions for Spektrum radios that make heli set-up a lot easier than it sometimes is.
My belief the best radio for the money right now is theSpektrum DX7S, not the older DX7, the DX7S. If I was where you are in the hobby right now that's what I'd buy. The DX7's programming is a p.i.a., the 7S is awesome in it's instinctive simplicity.
I don't own the radio but I've helped a couple guys set them up and what it gives you for the money is amazing. Doug
Old 12-06-2012, 09:30 AM
jdcool4

Well i have 2 8103 radios from when i use to fly rc air planes. From what i under stand for 100$ a modual can be bought that will convert it to 2.4 and also come with a reciver and save me alittle money and keep a radio that i know how to use and really like
Old 12-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Doug47
My Feedback: (24)

There you go, 100 bucks is a great deal for a heck of a 2.4 radio, that's what I'd sure do. Doug
Old 12-07-2012, 01:12 PM
jdcool4

Thanks i just wanted other peoples opinion if it was the best deal for the money and it sounds like it is