Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

My Blade 120sr Q?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 03:42 PM
pit_tanks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Blade 120sr Q?

Hi all. Ive been rc tanking lately and this pm. tried my heli, charge the batt and switch on the RTF transmitter, when I tried flying it, it wont, the swash plate is ok and you can see and hear it connecting, but the blades don't.. (.. any advice pls..... thank youpit.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:56 AM
champion221elite
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: My Blade 120sr Q?

Make sure the heli is on a flat surface and slide the battery into the holder. Power on the transmitter and wait a few seconds before connecting the flight battery to the heli. Make sure the throttle stick (left side) is all the way down.

Wait a few seconds for the gyro to initialize. When the red LED on the back side of the 5 in1 board illuminates, youre ready to begin flying.

Be sure not to move the heli while the gyro is initializing as this will not allow the process to happen properly.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:37 AM
pit_tanks

Default RE: My Blade 120sr Q?

Got the 120sr today after reading Champion'sreply.. Andit worked!!

problem solved.
Thanks Champion221elite!!
pit.