Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blade 500 3D Main Blade Washers

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade 500 3D Main Blade Washers

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 07:50 AM
rexbirk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade 500 3D Main Blade Washers

Just got a Blade 500 3D. Have been flying rc aircraft for 40 years but other than my micro copters have not dabbled in the larger ones until I saw this Blade 500 at such a good price.

Here is my question. My main blades only came with one washer. I notice in the parts diagrams it shows 2. I'm told they only have one included. Just want to be sure before it is flown. Also, if one is correct does it go on the top of the blade or the bottom or doesn't it matter?

It's kind of humbling to get into helicopters. I feel like a newbie!
Old 11-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Seifert

well, I'm sure that you've figured it out by now, But I ran into the same issue when I unboxed mine. I went ahead with physics in mind and put the only washers that I had on the top "heay load" side as I'm not yet 3d pilot. Good news is that out of the box it flys extremely well. I ended up increasing expo on everything on my radio just to soften up the sticks a little. It's definately a big jump for me. I'm used to flying MCPX and the like. very small in comparison. Good luck!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:19 AM
rexbirk

I put mine on top also. I have flown mine three times. Tipped it over on the third flight. Need new blades and a flybar. I guess that's part of the learning curve. It's only money! Good thing is that I bought two of these since they were so cheap.