Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

mCX2: Crazy amount of vibration

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

mCX2: Crazy amount of vibration

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 12:08 AM
TyroneFly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question mCX2: Crazy amount of vibration

Today I replaced the swashplate on my mCX2. After putting back together ensuring no play between the A and B gear I flew it only to have it vibrate badly. I checked for play and found none between the A and B gear. It does however have some play in the outer shaft and main gear assembly. There is some slack noticeable between main gear and the retaining collar section as it passes through the frame housing. This play has always existed since I bought the heli and I assumed it was okay to be so. At least I never had a vibration issue before the swashplate replacement. I also checked the inner shaft which appears to be straight. Any idea why I now have a significant amount of vibration? Also when applying left aileron with a quick motion the heli wobbles whereas applying right aileron with a quick motion gives smooth movement. If I take it slowly to the left and increase the throw steadily it works fine.