Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

"Welcome To Club BLADE"

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

"Welcome To Club BLADE"

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 03:11 AM
SigMan
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Welcome To Club BLADE"

im starting this thread so all BCX and BCP owners have a place to hang out and post thoughts,pictures,videos ,tips, tricks or anything to do with helis. i just orderd my BCX today so...I'll Be Back !!![>:]
Old 12-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Dave ESPI

Default RE: "Welcome To Club BLADE"

What no fancy hat pin, or T-shirt for being a member of this club ??

What a gyip !

LOL.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:16 PM
wingswest
My Feedback: (6)

I want a hat [&o]
Old 12-04-2005, 06:20 PM
boostcrzy

i want into V.I.P. .....and wheres the D.J.???

Old 12-04-2005, 07:05 PM
SigMan

no hats,pins or any fancy BS...just for the love of it !!!!
Old 12-04-2005, 07:17 PM
rjbarthel
My Feedback: (2)

My BCP got here friday. I flipped the ratchet tab inside the TX and installed rechargable batteries. I made sure everything is working. Then boxed it back up gota wait for christmas . But for now its threads and the RealFlight simulator .[&o]
Old 12-04-2005, 07:57 PM
SigMan

you will never make it to christmas....lol
Old 12-04-2005, 09:39 PM
futura

.....waiting till Xmas???? That's Masochistic.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:15 PM
olds455
My Feedback: (1)

The wife let me check out my Cp then wrapped it for christmas morning!
Old 12-04-2005, 10:49 PM
futura

Ah...yes...the wife.

Well, now I understand. If my wife could wrap all my heli stuf and put it away till christmas..she would. Actually, she would just put it away....someplace high and out of reach.

Merry Christmas pal. You have something really great to look forward to.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:50 AM
mantis*tw*

if you buy enough wrapping paper that matches what it looks like you could always fly it when she is gone then rewrap it before she gets home.......i was suppsosed to wait 2 days for my birthday.......ya right had it flying 10 minutes after i got it home.
Old 12-05-2005, 02:16 AM
boostcrzy

dude....just buy another one....fly it till christmas....and then act surprised!!....OH MY....then return it the next day and continue flying the "back-up"...
Old 12-05-2005, 06:20 AM
groundsman

Hi guys

New to this forum.

I'm having the same problem. My wife wrapped my CP for Christmas also. Oh Well, She paid for it. So I will check out the forums to see what fixes and ajustments there are until Christmas morning.

Steve
Old 12-05-2005, 07:42 AM
humveecrusher

My CBX is also waiting under the tree...lol. I did manage to fly it once just to make sure that it flew.... Until then I'll fly my Blade/CP2 and my HB2 turned FP.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:19 PM
bdavison

Boostcrzy....nah....just keep both and learn how to fly helicopter formations with one tx in each hand.

Id go nuts if I had to wait till christmas for a present if I knew what was inside would fly.

Christmas morning would be something like this..
RIP RIP RP rIP rip, stick bow to the pet cat's head, charge battery......thanks mom, ill open aunt suzie's gift (socks) later.....
MWUAHAHAHAHAHA....WHIZZZZZZZZZZZZ out the door to the field out back.

This christmas, my sisters boyfriend will be spending christmas with us...he has a model airplane that he crashed first day out...So Im gonna help him fix it and then teach him to fly....thats assuming I dont have a new toy of my own under the tree....yeah right, I wish I had relatives that would support my model aircraft addiction. With my luck Ill get a gift certificate to AMAAA (Academy of Model Aeronautics Anonymous) in a sinister attempt by the relatives to halt my hobby addiction.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:38 AM
boostcrzy

good thinkin Bdavison ......formation would be SICK!...lol...my problem is i keep changing the christmas list due to my buying everything already....now im running out of ideas for the family to get me..lol..guess itll be socks and oreos for me again!...Merry Christmas!!

Jack
Old 12-08-2005, 05:07 PM
SigMan

nice heli's ...boostcrzy !!!![sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 12-12-2005, 12:07 AM
olds455

I got my cp today. I just couldn't take it. It took some persuasion but I got to unwrap it and go play. then it went dark. The batteries are charged and waiting till after work tomorrow.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:43 AM
hitman13429

ORIGINAL: boostcrzy

i want into V.I.P. .....and wheres the D.J.???

Heres the DJ well sort of (my name is dj) I bought my blade and it didn't last to long. It is rebuilt but I need a new 4-1. for you guys with wife's, im sorry to hear that As soon as I can teach myself to fly ill be upgradeing it, sad very sad. Any cool videos would be awsome. As for shirt and hats.. well... Add them to your wishlist!
Old 12-12-2005, 12:39 PM
thecheatscalc

hmm I don't have a blade, (well broken blades... )but, I was wondering, how old are you Bdavidson? heh I can't understand how the heck you could STAND waiting till christmas if you've already set up your heli! that's just insane! I'd think you'ld want to be a bit more seceritive with the gift giving, maybe just say it flies, so don't buy ANY RC aeronotical toy. Heh nd instead of sticking the bow to the cats head just chase it down with the heli!
Old 12-12-2005, 01:34 PM
zooland1

I've been reading forums on micro heli's for about a year now but never really saw one I felt like writing in. This one I can't resist. I've had a Walkera Dragonfly piece of garbage for a year. What a waste. Then I got a Pico FP last summer, not a bad little bird, but limited. Then I saw the BCP and couldn't resist. Couldn't force myself to fork out the LHS price probably because they don't carry any parts. So for about two weeks I bid on every one that came up at E-bay until I finally nailed one for a little over a hundred bucks. Now according to UPS it's supposed to be here in about an hour. Man I can't wait. Anybody who thinks they can wait two more weeks knowing it's in the house is an extremely patient man. My first impulse is to get the CNC head, but I gotta see if I can keep it in one piece for at least a week first. Also picked up a Futaba 7 CHP so I can adjust the curves. A mans gotta play. Besides, that way I can use the same radio for the Pico if I don't sell it. Will probably get the symmetrical blades since everybody on the forum I was reading last night says it flys better with them. At least my LHS does have those.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:24 PM
bdavison

Im 31 years old...

I've long since past the age where the parental units would buy me RC products...well my dad might, he's a RC flyer too. Mostly now, I buy my own toys. It would be nice though to go back to the teenage years, where I score freebies from pop.

Im on cat #4. Got a new one about a month ago, cool looking Russian Blue named Shiloh. These are cats you dont chase. They chase back, and it doesnt matter how big or noisy it is. These are cats that would chase a .90 Raptor across the yard.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:25 PM
thecheatscalc

THAT's something I'd like to see
Old 12-12-2005, 06:05 PM
bdavison

The cat has NO fear of my Blade CP. Crazy cat trys to jump up and catch it in mid-air when Im hovering in the bedroom. I had to start locking kitty out, for fear that one day kitty might catch helicopter and I would be picking up kitty parts along with heli parts. The crazy cat has a bottle cap fetish too. That cat steals bottle caps all the time. Ill be painting something, turn around to re-cap the paint, and next thing I know I cant find the cap.

In the voice of Cartman..."No kitty, Bad Kitty"
Old 12-13-2005, 12:23 AM
270win
My Feedback: (14)

I got a BCP Friday, took it home and flew it. My only previous solo heli experience was with an XRB... This ain't an XRB! But I was able to hover it in the garage.. barely. I was able to get in 6-7 flights today and I can now hover it with pretty good control. I've started experimenting with forward flight inside my shop. I love the blade noise this thing makes. So far only minor "crashes", mainly things like hitting the tail skid or dragging the blade tips.... that was before I had the training gear on it. Much better now. This thing is too much fun! I got the aerobatic upgrade kit and lipo today. I'm not going to install it yet but I don't want to wait when I'm ready for it. Oh by the way, I paid $189.99 at my local hobby shop. They're selling them as fast as they can get em'!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.