Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Question For Those Who Swithed to DX6

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Question For Those Who Swithed to DX6

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 12:00 PM
sdmahr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question For Those Who Swithed to DX6

So I have a Spektrum DX6 coming for my Blade CP. I would like to use the two ESC's and Gyro from my stock 4 in 1 to get started. From what I have read, this is possible with minimal hack and several have done it with success. For those who have succeeded doing this, I have a couple of questions for you:

1. When using the stock ESC's and Gyro, where did you set the adjustments on the stock tail motor pots? I'm talking about the Gain and Proportional. Minimum? Middle? Max?

2. Do you use the DX6 to control Gain and Proportional or the stock pots as before?

3. Was the voltage output from the stock ESC's and Gyro board acceptable to plug into the AR6000 receiver (it says 9V max input) ?

Any other tips as I move forward on this project?

THANKS
Old 05-17-2007, 06:18 AM
mrasmm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question For Those Who Swithed to DX6

1) should be pretty much the same as your stock setup

2) just the stock ones

3) sounds like you can plug in up to 9v, but the servo's will just take the stock BEC of 5v or whatever it is.

you can look at this for some pics of the inside
http://www.heli-max.net/mediawiki/index.php/Brushless2

you just need to get some servo leads with male ends to plug into the back part of the 3 in 1 and then plug them in to the appropriate channel on the ar6000
try this image for a channel mapping of the ar6100
http://www.heli-max.net/mediawiki/im...1MODNoGyro.GIF