Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Wheeeeeeee.......... Blade CP!

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Wheeeeeeee.......... Blade CP!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 06:51 PM
Barrrick
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wheeeeeeee.......... Blade CP!

FIXED SWASH : " a swash that is no longer broken "

Even AYE could figure that one out

say g'night DICK

g'nittedink
Old 04-16-2009, 07:01 PM
crashcrash

ORIGINAL: Barrrick

say g'night DICK

g'nittedink

LMAO....you should never gotten up.......
Old 04-16-2009, 07:39 PM
choppersrule

Arrow / Dude,

Glad ya dropped in for an update.. Man oh Man, you're busier than a one armed paper hanger. Me too, I've hit a bump on the helis, that I don't see me going to much farther than I am... To costly! Tell Jacki, I said Hi!

Tim,

Yep, Mode 2 is for the USA and Mode 1 is for Zimbawe, Africa. LMAO! Not exactly sure what ya mean by a fixed swash plate.. The TX should be set-up for 120 degree cppm. OH, I forgot which TX you're using.

Rick,

Go back to sleep, he's swash plate is fixed. (I think) [8D]

Dave
Old 04-16-2009, 07:45 PM
choppersrule

Vic,

Ya got me drooling on the Futaba Sytems. I did a little homework on them and they look excellent. Frame timing and channel switching is just incredible, YIKES! The 7C is a little more up front money, but has more options and more model memory than the 6EX. Hmmm! Go for the Gold... Just a few "CLICKS" away.

Later Dude,

Dave
Old 04-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Loubud

Geez guys
Gimme a brake here.
Fixed pitch.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:07 PM
crashcrash

ORIGINAL: Loubud

Geez guys
Gimme a brake here.
Fixed pitch.

LMAO....OK.....break is over.......

Info to all....

Radio systems. I thought I was getting the best that Spektrum offered. I looked at the 6EXH Futaba before I bought the DX7 and I decided to go with the 2.4, and the Futaba 2.4 was WAY high in price at the time. EVEN STILL....I thought I was getting the best radio I could buy for the money. As you may be aware, I've owned two DX6's and this DX7, all three failed on me. My guts told me Futaba....but NOT FM, so I was split. Advice....if you own a spektrum (aka SPUNKTRUM), WHEN (not if) it takes a DUMP....I'd go Futaba or any other decient brand radio. HiTec is now producing a 2.4gHz module for the Eclipse 7, and there are RX's available...kind'a pricy BUT I can tell you HiTec RCD USA has top notch customer service, and they stand behind what they sell. It'll be a couple weeks before I get a new radio system in here, but because HiTec's won't be available till June, I'll go with Futaba 2.4 system....most likely a 7C...That's a done deal.

Arrow.....you crack me up. You've turned into an R/C MONSTER....LMAO.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:15 PM
theradioflyer

ORIGINAL: Barrrick

say g'night DICK

g'nittedink
LMAO! Now that's good

So what's a guy do when there's no work, either R/C stuff or this[8D]

Blessings,

Jay
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq48030.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	267.0 KB
ID:	1181643  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:20 PM
choppersrule

Vic,

All the Bob's have been together for a long time now. We all learn from each others experiences. Remember the good / bad days with the basic Blade CP.. Flippin' YIKES ALMIGHTY! On that one. Technology has advance so rapidly in our hobby, it'll make your head "SPOOL UP". Futaba has always been in the top of the heap, per say, for eons. Best of the best.
Other than that, I don't have a flipoin' clues.

Take 'er easy and give it throttle,
Dave

ORIGINAL: crashcrash
Info to all....

Radio systems. I thought I was getting the best that Spektrum offered. I looked at the 6EXH Futaba before I bought the DX7 and I decided to go with the 2.4, and the Futaba 2.4 was WAY high in price at the time. EVEN STILL....I thought I was getting the best radio I could buy for the money. As you may be aware, I've owned two DX6's and this DX7, all three failed on me. My guts told me Futaba....but NOT FM, so I was split. Advice....if you own a spektrum (aka SPUNKTRUM), WHEN (not if) it takes a DUMP....I'd go Futaba or any other decient brand radio. HiTec is now producing a 2.4gHz module for the Eclipse 7, and there are RX's available...kind'a pricy BUT I can tell you HiTec RCD USA has top notch customer service, and they stand behind what they sell. It'll be a couple weeks before I get a new radio system in here, but because HiTec's won't be available till June, I'll go with Futaba 2.4 system....most likely a 7C...That's a done deal.

Arrow.....you crack me up. You've turned into an R/C MONSTER....LMAO.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:27 PM
choppersrule

Jay,

Now that's something I would call a good day. Ya got the Bait and Switch down pat. Great catch for the day, huh! You've got to be one happy camper on that one. It'll feed ys for a couple weeks for sure.. Oh, BTW, I HATE fish. Really. To each his own.

Keep the F-16 a roarin', super cool vidieo ya had, loved it.

Bless ya Jay, Rhonda and family,
Dave
================================================== ====================================

ORIGINAL: theradioflyer

So what's a guy do when there's no work, either R/C stuff or this[8D]
Blessings,
Jay
Old 04-16-2009, 08:38 PM
theradioflyer

Thanks Dave, it was great... we limited out in 1hr 45 minutes[X(] Everybody out on Lake Michigan was limiting out. Headed out tomorrow with my Boss. We're gonna take him out pretty far and tell him he has to find us some work or he has to swim back

Vic, you know I love my 7chp. I fly most stuff FM but the Rex is on PCM. Never had a glitch or fly away with it and you should see how high I go when shooting the aerial vids. Only problem with 72mhz is you could poke someones eye out with the antenna if your not careful, LMAO!

Blessings,

Jay
Old 04-16-2009, 08:55 PM
crashcrash

ORIGINAL: theradioflyer

Thanks Dave, it was great... we limited out in 1hr 45 minutes[X(] Everybody out on Lake Michigan was limiting out. Headed out tomorrow with my Boss. We're gonna take him out pretty far and tell him he has to find us some work or he has to swim back

Vic, you know I love my 7chp. I fly most stuff FM but the Rex is on PCM. Never had a glitch or fly away with it and you should see how high I go when shooting the aerial vids. Only problem with 72mhz is you could poke someones eye out with the antenna if your not careful, LMAO!

Blessings,

Jay
Being my luck, a KID would break the antenna.....but I got SPARES (LMAO). Oh...yer boss. WHen you get so far out you cant see the shore line....pull out a gunny sack and a couple cement blocks with rope in plain sight...THEN OPEN the conversation about more work....more effective I think.[>:]
Old 04-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Loubud

That's one heck of a fishin hole ya got there. I'm a teeny bit jealous.
OK, a lot jealous.

So what's it going to be for lil Tim? Fixed pitch or not? Oh, and this is a real early Rex. No CCPM. Mine is the 450XL and an early one at that. No bling, no CNC, just upgraded landing gear.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Barrrick

[]

i also got ONE FIXED DOG

and TWO FIXED CATS

say g'night dink
g'nightdink

Old 04-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Loubud

Sounds like a bunch of broken pets. How do you fix a fixed pet?

Say goodnight Gracie
Old 04-16-2009, 10:45 PM
crashcrash

Sounds like a bunch of broken pets. How do you fix a fixed pet?

Say goodnight Gracie

YOU WANT COLLECTIVE PITCH
Old 04-17-2009, 09:43 AM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Thank you.

Tim
Old 04-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Loubud

Tim,
Did you get some training wheels? I couldn't get the ones I have to fit into the box. You need the good ones, not the ShoGun ones.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:47 PM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So...went out again last nite and flew about 6 batterys, Estarter only got one battery and the Sukhoi got 3 and the Extra 260 got 2. I was told by Bill that after changing out the aileron servos he is now noticing a flutter/jerkiness in the elevator. Mind you, he gave me two of the planes I fly regularly now. The Eflite FX 3D biplane and the Filton Extra 260. I will go ahead and change out the last two servos on the Extra today and hope the weather clears enough to go back out this late afternoon.
Today I will also be taking the TREX and the SWift 16. They both have not seen any love for a couple of weeks. I have an old piece of carpet out back i will use to take off and land on. If not today, the weather is supposed to clear up and be very nice for the weekend. That means 2 days of flight and lie swapping while batterys are being recharged. Looks like I may have to build some adapters so i can hook up 2 of the 1300 mAh lipos to fly the Sukhoi with. I am all over testing this plane to the limits and got in some great flights last nite. More sim time required for some of the advanced skills. It will come!
Choppers.......Jacki says Hi! I am glad to see I am not the only one that has hit a wallwith the heli's, The planks seem to absorb more time than I anticipated.
Vic.......... Remember........ YOU are the one who got me started on Planks! Still working on the PZ Cub/ L4 Grasshopper. Just have to paint the fuse details and make the lettering and numbers from some white monokote. ESC, and motor already to install and the battery will be placed after all else is installed. I think i need another building bench. or........a whole new shed!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!
Old 04-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Barrrick

hey
i ALSO went phishing

caught MY limit in 42 minutes 6 1/2 seconds :

yeah I KNOW : g'nightdink (why y'all get mad at me? - you KNOW I am retarded)
Attached Images  
Old 04-17-2009, 04:29 PM
theradioflyer

Yep, there's the pic of the BOB's first get together

Today didn't go nearly as well as yesterday. Two fish in the box and that was it. We lost 3 while reeling them in, ( not me though... I got mine to the net ) 1 Coho Salmon and a Steelhead my boss reeled in. It was so beautiful on the lake toady, and you know the saying," A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work ".

I also got 1 flight on the F-16, man that thing is the coolest plane I've ever flown, and I got 2 flights on the 3DHS Edge540. I was hovering it and got 4 revolution in a torque roll about 10ft off of the ground. That's the best I've done to date.

Hey Arrow, I know why Bill keeps giving you all of those planes... he has the 3DHS Extra300 SHP right?[8D]

I hope everyone else had a great day the your weekend is relaxing. Time to kick back with some Jimmy Buffet and a margarita

God Bless Y'all,

Jay
Old 04-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Loubud

Man oh man. All this fishing talk is making me anxious.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:35 PM
theradioflyer

Man oh man. All this fishing talk is making me anxious.
Time to get the lines wet
Old 04-17-2009, 04:42 PM
lookyj

checking in to touch base with all the BOB's.

Glad to see everyone still active and enjoying themselves. I sure did miss all the comradery in this here forum!

this year has been off to a rough start for me, but I'm trying to be optimistic and hoping getting back into helis and the wheeee thread will help.

I dusted off the helis and lined up the fleet for a family photo.....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec88170.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	1182143  
Old 04-17-2009, 04:50 PM
choppersrule

Arrow,

Man, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you are addicted and need some help. Remember a couple years ago, we all had the Blade CP, and we all had major headaches back then.. We've all moved on to bigger and better things and we all have a much better understanding of this nutty hobby.. Great fun and very challenging, that's what keeps me going with it. We all get frustrated from time to time, but, like riding a horse, ya fall off and get right back on. You've really come ALONG way, by leaps and bounds.

Best to ya, and Jacki too,

Dave
Old 04-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Loubud

Geez, I dunno Dave.
I've know Arrow for a few hours now and he's lies like a rug.
At least with the fishing stories we got some pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.