Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

issues with the aluminum lower head, CX2

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

issues with the aluminum lower head, CX2

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 08:57 PM
revofreak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default issues with the aluminum lower head, CX2

hi,
i just installed and tested the eflte Aluminum lower rotor head. and when i flew it, and it was rapidly moveing forward. even with the trim all the way back it still did it. i tryed to move the battery around thinking it was weight distribution. but no luck. did i install something wrong? any thoughts would be great!

thanks in advance! i'd like to get it in the air again!
Old 05-25-2007, 11:05 PM
mrasmm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: issues with the aluminum lower head, CX2

it could be your swash. Double check to make sure that it is level, especially on the servo that controls the forward and back movements. There is a good chance it has something to do with that. To adjust it just pop it off and then screw it clockwise to go shorter and counterclockwise to go longer.

I dunno where the swash linkages come off, but if it is in the front then you are going to want to make it longer, and if the control arm is in the back, then you are going to want to make it shorter. oh yeah, that's compared to the main shaft