Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade CX2 Body Kits...

Old 06-21-2007, 02:00 AM
IFlyaHeliChopter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade CX2 Body Kits...

I am stationed in Iraq and am lookng into customizing my new Blade CX2 , I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of the KA50 Hokum, been so my whole life, prolly my 2nd or 3rd fav helicopter in the WORLD.

Anyways!

Does anyone know anyone who sells a good quality kit for the CX2? If anyone on here makes them plz get ahold of me if you would be willing to work out an arrangement (detail the mold and everything, Paint is a ******* to get sent out here, wierd huh.)

Oh yeah, also looking for a OH-58D body kit too! Gotta love my K-Dub
Old 06-21-2007, 10:52 AM
darthdrk

Default RE: Blade CX2 Body Kits...

Heres one, There is someone else selling a copied version. This is an original from Http://Darthdrk.4t.com
Other body styles available from these guys also http://www.raptorblade.com/ and http://www.mmanrow.20m.com/
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec87498.jpg
Views:	961
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	708239  
Old 06-21-2007, 11:28 PM
pilot143

the mmanrow website also has retracts for the cx2 that tie into the last channel (5 or 6? whatever)... dont' have them but its crossed my mind.. just because I can
Old 06-22-2007, 01:33 AM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buy from darth............. everyone else just copys his handiwork!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!
Old 03-15-2009, 05:32 PM
IFlyaHeliChopter

Sorry to necro post.....

I had my CX2 almost complete in a KA50 fuselage last deployment but some stuff happened and i wasnt able to complete it ....

Right now my CX2 is full CNC upgraded without any fuselage at all, soooooo this deployment, im going to get a new fuselage, finish putting it together and on, and then also installing retractable landing gear........

the problem is........

I havent been able to get ahold of DarthDrk........i sent out an email and nothing back and today LMAO, i even tried calling the phone number listed on the website........ive never felt like a bigger idiot...

-woman "hello?"
me "Yeah im calling for Darth Dark about Blade CX bodies"
-woman "excuse me?"
me "ummm yeah im calling for a person from remote controlled helicopter forum that goes by Darth Dark?"
-woman "Ummmm you have the wrong number" / click.......

GRRRRRRR lol

Anyhow, does anyone know who i can get ahold of for a KA-50 Kit for a Blade CX2 and also where to get the paints / cutter, brushes, glues etc........

Thanks!!!!

Blake
Old 03-17-2009, 09:51 AM
darthdrk

Its "darthdrk" (Note spelling) Phone does work and email does work. Sorry if I missed the phone and email.