Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

CP Pro twitching

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 10:47 AM
wilinfla
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CP Pro twitching

I am having an issue with my CP Pro that I was wondering if someone may know why. The best way I can describe it is a twitch. When you are in a hover and move the cyclic to the right it seems to twitch and move harder than commanded. It moves fine to the left. I noticed the flybar paddles were slightly misaligned and I corrected them as best I could by eyesight and it got better, but not completely. I held it up to eye level and when you move the cyclic to the left it is smooth. When you apply right cyclic you can see the servo move and jerk, it doesn't seem to return to center without opposite cyclic. I am wondering if the servo is going bad or something else. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Will
Old 08-06-2007, 11:49 AM
soop7667

Default RE: CP Pro twitching

Never seen a CP Pro that didn't twitch! They should of called it a Blade Twitchy Pro.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:18 PM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Unplug your motors from the 4 in 1 and all the servos except the one you think is going bad. Test it in a different servo slot and see if it still twitches.if so, its the servo.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!
Old 08-06-2007, 08:02 PM
DVI

I have had this happen, And yes a new servo solved the problem. I have even had new servo's go bad after only a few flights.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:32 AM
wilinfla
My Feedback: (5)

Thank you for the information, I will swap the servos and see what happens. That seems to be the easiest thing to try first. Thanks again for the help.

Will
Old 08-08-2007, 02:50 AM
mrasmm

yeah, I am having the same problemo =)

I'm upgrading to hs55's here as soon as they arrive. The s75 servo's really aren't all that good of a servo from what I have been told, the hs55's are supposed to be alot better and cost the same money. I got a replacement set of 3 hs 55's for 37 bucks with shipping.