Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

B400 setup issue's!!!! Help!!!

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

B400 setup issue's!!!! Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Strangeflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B400 setup issue's!!!! Help!!!

Ok i have my radio off of my cp pro 2 the hp6dsm trans, I bought a used b400 and it binded up and everything works except the throttle up, I can't get all three servos to lift the swash for flight, what settings do i need to adjust on the trans???
Old 12-22-2009, 10:43 PM
jon6565

Default RE: B400 setup issue's!!!! Help!!!

I'm not familiar with that radio but you would need to check the setting for swash type/mix and make sure it is set to three servos and 120 degrees and not 90.

Let us know how you go
Old 12-22-2009, 11:29 PM
evdreamer

I think that transmitter only has servo reverse switches on it? However, it doesn't have a feature that you need to make the swash move up like it should. You need a programable transmitter that has a swash menu for Pitch. That way you can change the direction the swash moves, so it will go up.

There is one thing you can do. It is called a grip flip. You basically make the grips so they are leading edge controlled. You have to flip the grips 180 degrees and flip all the head components. That will fix your problem. The swash will still move the same, but now you will get positive pitch when you give more throttle. It is kind of hard to explain it.

Nick
Old 12-22-2009, 11:43 PM
jon6565

ORIGINAL: evdreamer

I think that transmitter only has servo reverse switches on it? However, it doesn't have a feature that you need to make the swash move up like it should. You need a programable transmitter that has a swash menu for Pitch. That way you can change the direction the swash moves, so it will go up.

There is one thing you can do. It is called a grip flip. You basically make the grips so they are leading edge controlled. You have to flip the grips 180 degrees and flip all the head components. That will fix your problem. The swash will still move the same, but now you will get positive pitch when you give more throttle. It is kind of hard to explain it.

Nick
Hey Nick!

I read the post differently, not that the swash was going in the wrong direction, rather that all three servos weren't working together hence the 120' setting suggestion...

Which is it OP?
Old 12-23-2009, 12:56 AM
Strangeflight

Everything works, they move the swash forwrd, rev. sidxside. The just won't lift the swash palte up as the throttle is raised...my pro 2 has thee servos all set to raise just the same..
Old 12-23-2009, 01:20 AM
9sec240

On a B400, the swash should move DOWN when throttle is raised.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Strangeflight

It won't move at all...
Old 12-23-2009, 01:20 PM
evdreamer

Try using the receiver off your CPP2 and put it on the B400 and see if that does anything.

Nick