Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Short ramble and servo question....

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Short ramble and servo question....

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 05:31 PM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Short ramble and servo question....

I want to reiterate that this is a great forum! By following the advice of Radd's flight school and the "locals" who man the board I have had a BLAST with my CX2 since Christmas. The "tweaks and tunes and trims" have been of great help. When I smashed my blades on my evil couch I found that the advice of the board was correct. The new, out of the box blades were in need of balance! Swiviling the fly bar linkage leveled out the blade and BAM back in trim. Thanx to all!

Anyhoooooo my servo question is: I am finding that I have an intermittent hang up with my pitch servo and when I land I can push the servo arm physically and get it going for a few more packs then.....again. Is my servo simply bad from the hard landings of a newbie? I checked all the lines. Advice, observations?

"Trust then verify"

Rikybob
Old 01-16-2008, 05:43 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Short ramble and servo question....

I would try your other servo in the pitch connection and see if it does the same thing. It might be your servo is bad. I have had two helicopters with bad servos before. I just upgraded them and no more bad servos yet.