Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

BLADE 400 CHARGER PROBLEMS CAUTION?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

BLADE 400 CHARGER PROBLEMS CAUTION?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 06:34 PM
darticus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BLADE 400 CHARGER PROBLEMS CAUTION?

Tried to use the charger that came with the 400 and a power pack but it was going on and off and switching green and red lights. Eflite sayS not enough power so I hooked it to my car battery. It worked but turned off after 20 seconds for 1/2 second than came on it did it again one minute later than again 3 mins later than 5 mins later so Itook it in the house. I charger it on my Triton Jr charger with an Equinox balancer hook up and it did fine.
Today I flew the 400 for 5 minutes and wanted to recharge. The Equinox balancer didn't see 3 cells and called an error so it couldn't be charge. The Triton worked without the Balancer but wanted it balanced. Charged it on the Eflite charger that came with it using a big 12- 15v 40A power pack and it was still turning on and off every couple minutes at the beginning.
Equinox says Eflite battery could be the problem.
Anyone else see any problems? Maybe some of this is normal if you see it also. Ron
Old 01-18-2008, 07:58 PM
darticus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BLADE 400 CHARGER PROBLEMS CAUTION?

Just to let you know, The battery was able to go back on the Triton Jr. and balancer after it was charged by its original charger on my big power pack. Apparently the Equinox doesn't work well if the battery is low. It wasn't that low but it probably has to have 1/2 charge in it to work.
The alarm is going off downstairs- The balancer turned the battery off again and shut down the charger. Guess It don't want to work but it did yesterday!
Equinox HATES EFLITE 400!