Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

CP PRO wont lift off???

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

CP PRO wont lift off???

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 10:52 PM
gene465
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CP PRO wont lift off???

Okay I replaced my stock blade grips when they broke with the Mico-heli aluminum ones. Now I can't get any lift whether I have 0 pitch or positive pitch, yet if I put the idle on, there is lift what gives? Did I put them on wrong somehow? Now when I move the right stick forward like I want to go fwd then it wants to lift. I set everything up like B-Davidson's guilde with the swashplate and pitch and everything but I get no lift. I double checked the radio settings to make sure I did not somehow change something on the setting but everything checks out. I am new to helo's so I don't know a whole lot here. Been trying to read the CP Pro thread but only have gotten so far. Anyone know? Thanks Gene
Old 01-24-2008, 11:59 PM
evdreamer

Default RE: CP PRO wont lift off???

I had a similar problem. I put the grips upside down. With the screw coming up from the bottom and the nut on top. I just flipped it around and then it worked. Do you have any pictures?
Old 01-25-2008, 04:41 AM
wake133

had the problem too had to reset up the head best way i foud was to look at pics of working ones and use them as the guide
Old 01-25-2008, 12:06 PM
gene465

Thanks I have the aluminum blade grips and while it does not have the little nut holder on one side I did flip them over and got a bit of lift, I am going to go back to the drawing board and completely tear it down and build it up again per Bdavidson's guide. I need to change out the shaft gear again as I have one side that is stripped believe the motor is not straight in the mount which explains why I have the ground down spot. Thanks for the tips I really need to get this bird dialed in so I can have some quality hover time. Maybe when my DX6i shows up I can program it for the CP Pro. Thanks Gene
Old 01-27-2008, 02:21 PM
gene465

Well finally got it set up and got my DX6i all programed in, now all I have to do is mount my receiver, Had a problem with the Xmiter until I figured out the the Swashplate was not set for CCPM! lol once I set that up correctly all my servos went to the right spot! Just have a couple of little tweaks and resolder a motor connection and I will be all set to get back to hover training! Appreciate all the help on these forums! Gene