Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

MY HELI JUST DOES NOT STOP LEANING RIGHT? SOMEONE PLZ PLZ HELP.........?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

MY HELI JUST DOES NOT STOP LEANING RIGHT? SOMEONE PLZ PLZ HELP.........?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 01:05 PM
-JOK@-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY HELI JUST DOES NOT STOP LEANING RIGHT? SOMEONE PLZ PLZ HELP.........?

Hi ive got a ef sabre that i purchased back in 2007 and since the rotor blades broke i didnt touch it for a while. Now that i have gone back to it and got some new blades ive tried to start again. But as i increase throttle it vibrates waaaay to much and a little more throttle and it just kinda leans all the way to the right and its uncontrolable, i have refered to the manual and tried all the troublshooting but it is still doing it can anyone help plz i really want to get flying again?
[img][/img]

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq47670.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	864540  
Old 01-29-2008, 02:15 PM
evdreamer

Default RE: MY HELI JUST DOES NOT STOP LEANING RIGHT? SOMEONE PLZ PLZ HELP.........?

You might have something bent if it is vibrating. Is your swashplate level? I am not to familiar with that type of fixed pitch helicopter so I can't think of any thing else.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:20 PM
GREEK G4

Default RE: MY HELI JUST DOES NOT STOP LEANING RIGHT? SOMEONE PLZ PLZ HELP.........?

LOL nothing is reallly bent other than the little holding pin in the main shaft but i doubt thats the problem but ty for replying
Old 01-29-2008, 02:53 PM
Coyote64

Has your swashplate seperated ? Its made of two pieces which could have come apart
Old 01-29-2008, 02:57 PM
-JOK@-

Nop the swashplate is pretty much in place as it should be im not sure it might be the vibration but im finding that difficult to get rid of as it used to be aswell any suggestions ? [:@]
Old 01-29-2008, 03:04 PM
-JOK@-

ohh
guys i think i got it ... you see when my new blades came i only installed one of them since one of the old ones was ok but with a bit snapped of and now i have installed the second new one and eurika no vibration = flying =]

please reply back for some reason lol yay!

[>:]
Old 01-29-2008, 03:14 PM
Coyote64

Oh well all is good, balanced matched blades work wonders dont they lol
Old 01-29-2008, 03:20 PM
-JOK@-

YH lol then i found out exactly why it was leaning to the right on take of looool its jokes....

my brother reversed the switches lol so when i turned the right stick left it went right lol i asked him why he sed better control and i got a headache lol !!!!

but now their back to normal and all is well thanks for all your help guys goodluck flying , hehe my next stop is on board camera for some um top secret videoing lol hehe

feel free to post anything lol "!