Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blade 400 3D Radio power system setup

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade 400 3D Radio power system setup

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 12:20 PM
PaulG-RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade 400 3D Radio power system setup

Just doing a full inspection and programing of the radio and in reading the bok I notice that the power setting is set to the Europe standard of A-EU-328
but they say inthe US it should be B-US-247 I'm in Canada should I use the US setting

Also the binding they show plugging the bind plug on the switch charge lead but Blade 400 doesn't have a switch, should I just plug it in the free receiver channel?

Thanks in advance

Here is a picture of my brother's Blade 400 with a bit of my personal touch using spare parts I had from my T-rex.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki20279.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	867008   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gc91521.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	867009  
Old 02-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Wolfpackin

Default RE: Blade 400 3D Radio power system setup

I would think that anywhere in North America you would use the B-US-247 setting.

The bind plug goes into the open channel on the reciever as you stated, use the trainer switch to bind.

Since your radio does not seem to be set up as it should from the factory, it might be worth your while to check out the default settings, for the TX, on the Horizon site. Here [link=http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo/Files/DX6iDefault-Program-Settings_Blade400RTFHeli.pdf]Horizon Hobby-DX6i Default Settings[/link].
Old 02-01-2008, 02:17 PM
PaulG-RC

Thank actually I went through all the settings in the TX before doing a power on check and at the same time I did set the stunt mode to be the same as the normal mode for now since its my brothers first CCPM heli.

I will set the Power setting to the US and rebind.

The instructions are not to clear on that too.

Do I insert the Binding plug in and then plug the heli batt and then open the TX holding the trainer switch on.
Just wondering about the heli to be on without the TX on first.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:25 PM
PaulG-RC

I read again and again ,,seems I have to insert the plug then turn on the heli power and then hold the Trainer switch on while turning on the TX and then remove the binding plug before turning off the RX. I hope its right, I will remove the blades just in case [:-]