Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

scale blade 400

Old 03-27-2008, 09:16 AM
wayfast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scale blade 400

has any one put a scale body on a blade 400 yet? can it even fly with one? are there any kits that i could use to do it? i would like to see photos of them. i want to put something like a bell body on mine. also are there any good mods that will help it fly beter with a body on it? one last thing, will it still be able to do fly 3d? i am very new to helis so if it is a dumb idea sorry. i am a die hard off road nitro guy. so now i am trying new things. i just got a 66" gas boat and a plane. now i am going to try my hand at helis now. i have flown some fixed pitch and 6ch heils no i am ready to take it to the next level
Old 03-27-2008, 10:03 AM
jp473

Default RE: scale blade 400

yes it can be done but i dont know of any
Old 03-27-2008, 07:28 PM
mrblonde

Default RE: scale blade 400

I'm thinking any Trex 450 sized fuselage should fit. I've been looking at the MD500's for the Rex most say for the XL, does anyone know how the Blade 400 compares to a Trex450 XL?