Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

B400 PITCH GAUGE HELP

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 01:20 PM
sniperironman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: B400 PITCH GAUGE HELP

alright guys test out my heli today at about 830 am haha sense it was nice and calm no wind and i got it lifting pretty easy about second line after center stick and comes down pretty nice there is just one problem again... but not a big deal seems like the rpm is real high befor lift is there away to get it lifting at about mid stick or a little befor and with out so much rpm just hovering my throttle curve was 0-25-50-75-100 then i did a finless bob curv from another forum that i was useing befor i messed with the pitch a few days ago and that was 0-50-80-90-100 and that seemd to work pretty good but i want to lift a little sooner at least mid stick or just befor and less rpm thanks guy for all the help
Old 03-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Druss

you don't want to lift at less than mid stick really, you want enough rpms in the head so that you don't bog down. if you have too much pitch, causing the heli to want to lift, but not enough head speed to lift, you'll have a very unstable take off. you'll also have less tail control if you try to lift off at low rpms as the tail rotor speed is directly proportional to the head speed.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:03 PM
sniperironman
My Feedback: (1)

ooh ok ill just keep it as is i guess this ends up my topic till next time haha thanks everyone!