Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Which SIM shall I get for practice Blade 400?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Which SIM shall I get for practice Blade 400?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 11:49 AM
flyblades

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which SIM shall I get for practice Blade 400?

MY LHS only has RealFlight 3.5 and 4.0 as demo. There is no B400 in RealFlight. I try the ACE CP on SIM and I can not keep it in Air for 5 seconds. I know that I have to practice on a 400 size and it is easier to learn. I have spent $200 on my CX repair and upgrdes. I want to spend $200 on SIM rather fix my future B400 a lot. I am not in to Fixed-wing at this point.

Which SIM and add-on shall I get? And which heli flys like a Blade 400?

Thanks
Old 03-25-2008, 04:59 PM
F-15 Fan

Default RE: Which SIM shall I get for practice Blade 400?

You may be able to download it.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:03 PM
Torquestar

People say that Phoenix is "the" sim to get if you're pretty much interested in Helis. I have no experience with it, since I personally got Realflight G4. I downloaded the Mini-titan off their swap pages and it seems to mimic the Blade 400 pretty well.

However, I don't know if Phoenix has it, but RealFlight G4's helicopter tutorials are pretty cool. They basically have 3 "pro" 3D heli pilots perform 3D moves in the sim, while they talk about what they're doing. YOu also get to see the controller stick movements, so you can learn and copy. I think it's pretty cool.

ORIGINAL: flyblades

MY LHS only has RealFlight 3.5 and 4.0 as demo. There is no B400 in RealFlight. I try the ACE CP on SIM and I can not keep it in Air for 5 seconds. I know that I have to practice on a 400 size and it is easier to learn. I have spent $200 on my CX repair and upgrdes. I want to spend $200 on SIM rather fix my future B400 a lot. I am not in to Fixed-wing at this point.

Thanks
Old 03-26-2008, 06:44 PM
jmhh

I have RF G4 and highly recommend it..if you have a BCX2, you can d/l FMS for free and use your BCX2 TX...it not a bad progeram to learn on and the price is right (free)..I used it a long time before I sprung for RF.. RF G4 is the "bomb"...John H.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:24 PM
flyblades

Thanks for the input. I will get the G4 after I have filed the tax return. Just got the Tax software.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:26 PM
flyblades

Thank you very much. Would you post the swap page link?

ORIGINAL: Torquestar

People say that Phoenix is "the" sim to get if you're pretty much interested in Helis. I have no experience with it, since I personally got Realflight G4. I downloaded the Mini-titan off their swap pages and it seems to mimic the Blade 400 pretty well.

However, I don't know if Phoenix has it, but RealFlight G4's helicopter tutorials are pretty cool. They basically have 3 "pro" 3D heli pilots perform 3D moves in the sim, while they talk about what they're doing. YOu also get to see the controller stick movements, so you can learn and copy. I think it's pretty cool.

ORIGINAL: flyblades

Thanks
Old 03-27-2008, 06:27 PM
joediamond

Phoenix seems to have the best physics for helis. I own Aerofly Pro Deluxe, FS One and Phoenix and I find myself using Phoenix 90% of the time, the other 10% is flying planks.

There is a Blade 400 you can download off the Phoenix website. I own a Blade 400 and the sim duplicates it well.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:54 PM
flyblades

It does not come with the controller. Can I use my CX2 controller for it?

ORIGINAL: joediamond

Phoenix seems to have the best physics for helis. I own Aerofly Pro Deluxe, FS One and Phoenix and I find myself using Phoenix 90% of the time, the other 10% is flying planks.

There is a Blade 400 you can download off the Phoenix website. I own a Blade 400 and the sim duplicates it well.