Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Lama grips?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 08:30 PM
RKS1949

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lama grips?

Has anyone used the Lama Blade grips,on a CX2? I would like to use the "hard blades" but don't want to go to the alum grips because of the weight.So have any of you done a conversion using the plastic lama grips on a CX2? I think that if you went to a Lama outer shaft/gear,you might be able to use them,or it may take from the swash plate up as all Lama parts to get it to work? I've seen the mod using the blade( "stock blade") bases cut down and drilled,but it dosent look too sturdy. Any ideas? Ron
Old 05-01-2008, 11:22 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lama grips?

The Lama's swashplate is a different design than the CX2. If I remember right one motor is in front and the other is in the back. And I think the servos are in the center.

Nick