Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

blade cp+ dx6I

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 09:15 PM
jfast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blade cp+ dx6I

Need some advice on setting up my dx6i with my blade cp+, I have the basic settings setup. It actually flies better than it ever has. problem is, the controls are real sluggish, I have to really move the sticks alot to get the heli to move. It is great for hovering, but basic flight is like trying to fly a truck. MY settings are d/R & expo are 100% + 20% ,, swash is at 50 & -30 , the other strange problem is my pitch at mid stick is 0,, and at full stick is 11, but full neg is like -15
Old 05-02-2008, 09:46 PM
evdreamer

Default RE: blade cp+ dx6I

Do you have flybar weights on? If you do you can move them in the same amount and make the cyclic faster. You could turn the expo to 0 or even have negative expo. You could increase the swashmix for elevator and aileron to 60 or more. Most likely you need to adjust the swashplate to get the same negative and positive pitches. Try turning all of the pushrods on the outside by half a turn. Then test the pitch range. And keep doing that until the pitches are equal.

Nick
Old 05-03-2008, 06:50 AM
DVI

You can go into the Swash mix setup on the radio and increase the percent of travel. That should take care of feeling slugesh for the aileron and elevator settings.
You can also set how much your swash plate moves by adjusting the pitch percentage also in the swash mix. It's easier to make these adjustments if you set your blade pitch at 0 with your pictch settings at 50 percent. I would take out any expo and duel rates to start out with, and add later as needed after basic set ups done. Good Luck.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:40 PM
jfast

thanks for the help, I moved my expo down to 15 and moved my swash up to 60%, now it has just the right feel. much better control than the stock radio ,