Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

blade cx range problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 07:50 AM
DRAGONFIRE81M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blade cx range problem

hey guys i have a blade cx ever sence i got it its had bad range like 30ft is max if you go out of that box she'll drop like a rock . and if you hold the radio down its even worse . it has a new 4in 1 and cystal set .im thanking theres something wrong with the radio . any help would be great .
Old 05-14-2008, 12:46 PM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: blade cx range problem

ORIGINAL: DRAGONFIRE81M

hey guys i have a blade cx ever sence i got it its had bad range like 30ft is max if you go out of that box she'll drop like a rock . and if you hold the radio down its even worse . it has a new 4in 1 and cystal set .im thanking theres something wrong with the radio . any help would be great .
The basic checks are, batts good ?, all plugs tight ? Ck the manual, there are dip switches on the TX. Make sure they are in the correct position. Double ck the manual for set up and do a good range check before you fly. The dips are if you have the Spektrum tX
Old 05-14-2008, 12:52 PM
UTM

You may try replacing the crystals. Enen though you got new ones one may be damaged in the package. Also sound liky you could have a problem with your antena. Check that over real good and make sure it's not damaged somehow. Could have one or both bad. I fly CX2 with 2.4 so I never had that problem but I also have a Falcon 40 on stock fm radio gear and there is definately a limit to how far I can go.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:30 PM
DRAGONFIRE81M

thanks guys . i replaced the 4in1 . i thought was going to be the fix but didnt but after doing that i had no radio signal so i replaced the crystel that fix that but it didnt help the range . also have good new batterys for both the heli and tx . im going to asy my lhs who i got it used from if i can use a nother radio to see if thats it . the only thing on the 4in 1 are pots for the counter rotason
Old 05-14-2008, 07:02 PM
DRAGONFIRE81M

well guys my though was true . it was the radio got a new one from my lhs now i just need to go pay him for the radio