Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

help with cp

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 10:52 AM
autoart4you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with cp

ok first off this is my first cp i have been fly a cx2 i just got this used cp and it has no lift power i have been working on it way to long now and need some help plzz. i think it is set up wrong somewhere? the blades were on backwards when i got it so who knows what it may be? he told me he just rebulit it from a crash and he has put in a new EFLH1031 3 in 1 CU and a new EFLH1036 FM receiver i have checked the controls and they are right. the servo reversing is right i charged the battery and have tried a 2c li-po from my cx2 with no luck can someone plzz point me in the right direction THANKS
Old 05-26-2008, 11:14 AM
theradioflyer

Default RE: help with cp

Sounds like a pitch problem. Unplug the motors from the 3-in-1 and check you pitch at half stick. it should be @ 0 pitch or even 1 degree positive. If it's negative adjust the control arms on the head, not the servos. Make sure both are equal and check the blade tracking after your done, be careful.

God Bless,

Jay
Old 05-26-2008, 11:20 AM
autoart4you

ok thanks man i'll go work on it right now
Old 05-26-2008, 11:28 AM
autoart4you

ok i did that and i think the pitch is ok the back of the blade is slightly lower than the front of the blade is that right?

the guy i got it from said he had burnt up the 4 in one by not killing power in a crash could this have burnt the motor too?
Old 05-26-2008, 11:37 AM
theradioflyer

Correct if it's a half stick, full collective should be noticeable pitch increase.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:10 PM
evdreamer

Do you have a pitch gauge? If not they are worth the investment of around $10. And a two cell battery is not enough power to lift the helicopter up. Did you get a 3 cell with the helicopter.

Nick
Old 05-26-2008, 12:58 PM
autoart4you

no i don't have a pitch gauge but i will pick one up and i only got a 9.6v 650mah ni-mh battery that came with it and all so in the book it said that i could use a 2c li-po but others have told me it would not work so i will get a 3c li-po