Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

longer lasting battery pack for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

longer lasting battery pack for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 05:22 AM
Deftones123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default longer lasting battery pack for cp pro?

Im using the stock 800 mah 3 cell lipo e-flite packs, but can only get about 8-10 mins on one of them, and I have two, 20 mins is pretty short, I was wondering is there another pack that will fit with no mods and has a longer running time?
Old 05-29-2008, 11:40 AM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: longer lasting battery pack for cp pro?

Any pack that has a higher capacity, 11.1V, and a JST connector would work with electronics. Also if you want to use the same charger make sure the battery had the same balance connector. The problem is the weight. It will probably make the nose heavy. You might also have to cut into the canopy to make it fit. I think some people on the struggling with single rotors thread are using 1350mAh batteries on their fix pitches which I think has a similar frame, but different head design. The weight of the two types of helicopters should be similar too. You could try asking them on a suggestion.

Nick