Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Old 11-27-2019, 01:09 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

•  
    • PS: I am in the middle!
    • Mark,
    • Sorry you have to work on Thanksgiving!
  •  
    • In your line of work unfortunately you’re stuck like a policeman fireman doctor nurse when it comes to holidays.
    • All I can say is wow we wow we did you ever get in good with the battle bot crowd, a whole bunch of geniuses and great /engineers & mechanics. That your wife loves it too that’s exciting, that’s the icing on the cake brother! I would’ve liked to of seen a 250 pound buggy raising cane! You know those big spinners that do destruction, if you look at back in history they had those on the chariots and the days of the Romans to pull up close next to your opponent in carve off or out his spokes.
    • I am so tickled for Mr. G to go out and have his first taxi and because he so young and bright clearly he’s going to pick it up very very fast. What a wonderful future you have with your son and trains and RC and that you’re doing it all together.
    • I am going to send you via email a photo of myself and my two best buddies. One has since passed and the other I am still very close to. We were down by the railroad tracks one day where we used to deliver the green sheet newspaper out of my side door van. We are ages about 16-17. The trains would slow down in that area where we were folding papers one day. We thought.... we need to go on a train ride! The long and short of it is, the next day we came with heavy clothes, money in our pockets and I carried a backpack with a couple cans of beans and a few other essentials just in case. We were gone three days riding up California and coming back. When the train stopped in one little whistle stop town in northern California we got off and the caboose conductor saw us who was to have kicked us off and call the police, they wanna know when vagrants get off trains or cities. We rode in box cars, on the roof of box cars hide under the walkways so it wouldn’t roll off the train and be killed in an open gondolas under loads of coal or pipe or whatever we could do to get out of the cold. Once we show him ID and told him we were just on an adventure he told us where to run alongside the train and jump on so we didn’t wind up going under the wheels and then he even took our pictures. It was so freezing cold when he found us he let us come in the caboose and warm up with his potbellied stove. I know this is a story like you might see in a movie but I lived it. So you and Mr. G have a wonderful time on the train and that’s just so great you can break away and do that together.
    • OK this is your last warning! I need pictures I need photographs I need to see video I need to see what’s going on on your layout LOL.
  •  
    • Again our family wishes your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Last edited by JPEE; 11-27-2019 at 01:12 PM.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:29 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark, I just discharged #17 Lipo batteries all at once for long-term storage! I did do some jury rigging but it all worked fine running off my solar!

JPEE

Last edited by JPEE; 11-27-2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Hi JPEE,

Talk about a story you only think happens in the movies! To go railroading for several days with your best buds - definitely a once in a lifetime experience. And you guys had a great picture to solidify that moment in time. You guys sure looked like a group of rough-necks then!

I have to say I totally enjoy spending several days and running all around so I can storage charge my little lot of 8 lipo's - its something I live for all year long...lol. I have to laugh at your setup - looks like a scene from Back to the Future - are you planning time travel?! I'm one of those that does one at a time so I do a bit of running around and it does take me a better part of the day just to do 3 or 4 large 6S packs. But alas, I only have 2 single output chargers so I have limitations, unlike Mr. Cali-Unlimited-Superstorage-Charging Roughneck Extraordinaire!

Backtracking to last week - our Friday Thanksgiving was nice. I had one of my co-workers over (also had to work T-Day) and all had a good time and good food.

Then it was back to work for the weekend, so I have to admit I'm a bit happy the Turkey holiday is over as I can get back to a normal schedule. It was a bit hectic for a few days.

I also had the chance to finish working on my son's first science project that he got to bring to school on Monday. We decided to do a magnetic car project and it worked really well. We get to see it displayed at the school later this week.

And we got started on the Christmas decorations. I pulled most of the outside stuff from their storage area's in the garage and got most of it setup tonight. Still need to work on the lights for the house. We also got our tree (live from Lowe's) and have that setup and will finish the decorations tomorrow. Several years ago I started swapping out all of our incandescent light strings for LED one's. I just like the brightness the LED's have.

I have been able to get a little work sneaked in on the train set but not a whole bunch this past week. Now with all the other work out of the way I hope to redirect some time to get that 'back on track', so to speak. I did get your email...that is a neat little project I will have to look into later on. Maybe when the next battle bots season starts up next year?

That's about it from not so warm and sunny Florida! lol

Mark
Old 12-06-2019, 01:37 PM
JPEE

Old 12-06-2019, 02:47 PM
JPEE

Mark, they don't call me "Rough Neck" for nothing ya know! Well sometimes....... my best friends do call me Rough Neck Extraordinaire! That does have a ring to it :-)

At some point with the free time you earned in 50 years like me, and old age like me thrown in, you'll be doing the same :-) I still have my older Twin Hyperion charger sitting in a drawer too.
Seriously, other than the $10.00 for the tool box and the USB port was like $3 I had everything else on hand for the build. I'll bet I never use it lol. But to have had the components just lying around didn't seem practical either. If I have a charger failure with my suite case charger when I am out of town, a back-up system will keep me flying!

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving and inviting a workmate for dinner, that's just what Thanksgiving is all about! Without friends and family what heck are we doing here?

I hope the Mr. G's science project came out and showed well at the Open House at school.

I remember with great memories having a tree and decorating with my children and then my grand children. Now that it's just us we didn't do a tree this year. We will be with everyone on Christmas at my daughters and that's the best part for us. We did decorate the exterior of our house so that look nice. As you said LEDs are the boss, low amp draw and they last for ever!

Glad you received the email, it was just a thought I wanted to pass on.

Well time to go and it has started raining here AGAIN SHEEEESH. My wife said a day or two ago, ask Mark if he will see the Space X launch? Then we saw it was cancelled. :-(

JPEE
Old 12-14-2019, 07:22 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

I finally got a short video tour of our little model railroad for you, hope you enjoy!

Mark

Old 12-15-2019, 05:44 PM
JPEE

Mark,

Thank you for posting the video. You make clear the difference between HO scale and N scale. I see you have dedicated the guest room (dads room) lol for the hobbies and trains. He’ll love it and playing with his grandson in there. We just watched a Hell Houser video on those (forgot the term) dome liners with the view. I’ll send you the link. Anyway, N scale is SMALL and that you must wear jewelers glasses for to work on them. I can’t wait to see how you elevate the rest of the HO Circular track and yet make it break away to get back to us to the room when needed. I really like the newer updated hand transformer controllers, sweet! And by the way don’t you dare worry about getting the improper buss to feed the stem, we all make mistakes! The important part is..... Like a Marine, improvise, adapt and overcome any obstacle in whatever situation, and you did that by making your red and black wire bridge!

Sorry Mark, I could not find that old episode with Huell telling the story of the Dome Liner cars, perhaps you can find it, it was great and very historical.
JP

My old engine needs a lot of current too or it jerks polls and skips a bit, it’s 65 years old!

Last edited by JPEE; 12-15-2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12-19-2019, 08:36 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

First off - yes, we did get to see the SpaceX flight earlier this week. Night launches are always really nice. There is another launch tomorrow morning (Friday) at 0636. Boeing is doing the demonstration flight of their Starliner spacecraft to the ISS. It has a really large gumdrop shape so looks a bit odd sitting atop the rocket. We just had a cold front move through so winds are blowing pretty good so that may be the only thing that keeps the rocket grounded. Plus they have an instantaneous attempt, so its either all go or no go.

My dad was able to come to visit for several days so he's going to get a chance to see the launch tomorrow morning. I have to work so we have to settle on seeing the launch from the house (and me from my work parking lot But at least he'll get a chance to see it go.

I liked your video of your charging station and all the niceties you put into it. Nice work!

I saw your second email for the DJI robot - I will have to keep an eye out on what they are developing as I thought they were just into drones. How wrong I was!

Here's some pictures of the SpaceX launch from 12/16 - taken from the street in front of our house.

Mark

P.S. sometimes pictures are a poor substitute for the real thing!

Old 12-19-2019, 09:04 PM
JPEE

Last edited by JPEE; 12-20-2019 at 09:14 AM.
Old 12-20-2019, 01:41 AM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

Your 65 year old trains are absolutely awesome and amazing they work so well!! You've got yourself a nice collection there. I also have one of those 0-4-0 mini steamers and mine needs a good cleaning too, but boy can they scoot!

My dad came down to visit for a few days, today's his last day before he heads back home tonight. He had a nice little visit and got to sleep in the shared train/hobby room. It still has a good enough amount of room to get around. Of course George was showing Papa all his trains!

I put all my work on hold while my dad has been visiting but will get back to it starting this weekend. So far I did get a little done on the elevation. I also have been tossing some ideas in my head of how I want to do the removable benchwork for the first loop. I need to do a few trial mockups to see if it will work.

Here's a few pictures of the elevated track that I am trying out so far...

Old 12-20-2019, 09:19 AM
JPEE

I cannot get a video to upload here, this is a test

Last edited by JPEE; 12-20-2019 at 10:39 AM.
Old 12-20-2019, 10:37 AM
JPEE

Old 12-20-2019, 11:02 AM
JPEE

Mark, when I got you new post and viewed it I notice my post with my HO layout is gone! I can see you last two posts but I am not allowed to post anymore other than the one line of text on a test page. Hopefully this will come through. I have tried every means I know to re-post my train video, but what weird is that YOU saw it but I cannot if its still there. I have posted two more times on the pages below that are blank. Even if I am miss posting somehow, the video you saw should be there. I updated my home page as they mention with a new password and reaffirming my email address. What.......... nothing working for me now for two days.
MEANWHILE, I'm going to go ahead and address this last posting. The layout again looks really really cool you've done a great job and I been thinking of ways for you to make a breakaway half of the circle of your train. One would be to put a small metal tab on the bottom of where your track cans right now into the air, that would support the next piece of wood or foam that rests on it, step one. Step two would be to make yourself a jig to drill two holes into that would or foam horizontally and make your own metal pins out of whatever you want say like a.16 nail cut off and made smooth on the ends. Use your same jig on the piece that abuts up the pins to make female receiving holes somewhat like sticking your tracks together a male and female. I even thought about gluing underneath a male and female EC five underneath the track and use that as the plug certainly heavy enough to carry the weight and the tightly plugged in the two pieces of abutting track. But I'm sure you'll figure out something that works for you. So glad to hear your pops is there and he's enjoying you and the family and..... the little guy and leave us not to forget space x launch! I am sorry I cannot see the rest of your post as I just tried to lower the page to read it then this box that I'm typing into disappears and met my wits end with this RC universe.

If you would share with me how you link your video on your post it might help.
Then I just tried taking the YouTube video link itself and just post in the middle of the page and they're all invisible you can even see them I don't know what's going on. So without being able to see the rest of your mailing text it I will say have a Merry Christmas train looks great the pictures of the space X rocket going off came out pretty darn good and will talk soon.
The big empty space below this text is where the video was to be....

Last edited by JPEE; 12-20-2019 at 11:09 AM.
Old 12-24-2019, 09:06 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

I can see all of your videos. I think for now we just have to be patient while RCU finishes whatever it is they are doing. I've noticed everything is slow now so I guess they are still dealing with some 'goblins' so to say.

I was able to get a little more work done this past weekend - laid more track and roadbed. I still have my first yard to get started on but most of the mainline is finished.

In the meantime there was a launched of the Starliner craft to space for a demonstration flight this past Friday morning. It is the one built by Boeing and was supposed to link up to the ISS. The launch was amazing as it went up just as the early morning light was approaching and made for a northerly turn instead of the usual eastward. Plus the rocket had to adjust its flight path to ease the G forces which future astronauts would have to endure - this was an unmanned mission. So the rockets trail was seen for a long time and reflected the morning light making it bright white in the sky.

Unfortunately, the spacecraft failed to get to the ISS. Due to an incorrect data entry the autonomous system believed the spacecraft was further in its mission after separating from the second stage and began firing its maneuvering thrusters and depleted some of the thruster propellant, making it unable to correct its orbit to meet up with the ISS. Boeing decided to bring the craft back a day later and it successfully landed in White Sands - under 3 parachutes and as an on-land landing using a cushioning device on the bottom of the craft.

So far Boeing and Blue Origin (Amazon owner) have their spacecraft perform ground landings and SpaceX and NASA's Orion will be water landings.

Mark

Old 12-24-2019, 09:16 PM
Aframomum

A few more...

Old 12-24-2019, 11:07 PM
Aframomum

Want to wish both you John and Nick a very Merry Christmas!!

Enjoy this day with family and friends!

Mark

PS - Did you see Motion is now selling tanks and construction equipment?!?
Old 12-29-2019, 06:18 PM
Aframomum

Hi guys,

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

This year I had Christmas Day off, so after coming home from working Christmas Eve we opened presents. Surprisingly, my son was still asleep when I got home...I figured he would be up early of all days. lol After getting a few hours of sleep we did some grilling outside. The weather was very nice, low 70's. We picked up some burgers, a rack of beef ribs, and a steak from a local butcher shop. It was a great dinner!

This year my son got a bunch of Star Wars stuff as he has really taken to the shows. I think the trip to Disney to see the Star Wars world really got him started - with the full scale replica of the Millenium Falcon, yeah he was hooked! I got my wife a few of the things she was asking for and for myself, I scored a nice set of metric ratchet wrenches. I'm going to let them soak in some ATF overnight and they should be good to go for future car projects!

Speaking of projects I decided to take down my F-16 and try and finish that thing up. Most of the painting is done so I can get started on the decals. I discovered I need to do some foam carving because the FMS EDF unit is a little too big - about 5mm worth.

I had to place another order for track - short curve sections as I am making a siding and discovered all my current track won't give me a nice smooth transition and I don't want to have to cut track to make it fit. The section is in the back of the layout and is situated behind the HO elevated track, so its in a not easily accessible area and I really don't want to have to deal with derailments in that particular area over and over. So better to do it right the first time around.

Hope everyone is getting ready for New Years!

Mark

Old 01-01-2020, 05:25 AM
Aframomum

Happy New Year 2020 John & Nick!!!

And Glenn also... 😊

Mark
Old 01-20-2020, 11:21 AM
JPEE

Happy Birthday Nick!

John
Old 01-20-2020, 12:56 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark,

I am so sorry to have been off line, but here's why. When I came in today to say Happy Birthday to Nick I noticed you have been posting! Well, I have not gotten a notice that these posts were made??? So please let replace to those now.

Your photos of the launches were great, thank you for posting!

Yes I did notice and my local Hobby Shop up the street is too. I have struggled for two years looking at the excavators and related yellow earth movers. I have been following them on YT for about two years now. Now that the tanks are ah-plenty too I want one of those. Phil, my AZ buddy has numerous Tanks with every bell and whistle. They shoot projectiles, have sound, the whole works. He takes tons of scale photos. He does not have the EM (earth-movers). My problem is, would I use them if I had them? I my RX Axial Crawler is about 4-5 years old and doesn't have 10 hours on it, see what I mean. I will admit since being a child I have ALWAYS been a lover of "tracked" vehicles. We live near an Armory when I was a kid and they would have tank maneuvers with eye sight of my front porch. Then we walk about two blocks away across the fields and watch the tanks racing with their turrets faced backwards. Then one day they gave rides inside, my old brother got to go but I was to young and missed out :-(
Christmas was a great one, we were all together and all were well which really helped for that time of the year. FOOD....killer grub and then the kids always send home Care Packages with left-overs. :-)) Boy, with the grub you BBQed perhaps we should have dropped by to say hello LOL! Yes, this was a Star Wars Christmas for young and old alike. Our nephew got a huge Falcon I guess it's called, it roundish and pointed at the nose. It makes noise, flashing lights and so on, he went nuts.

I have to break away I had a split screen so as to see your posts and write my feed back on the other side. I have bumped a key and now the whole is your letter. I have already had restart this letter twice so I will save now and come back. OBTW Jason updated my computer with Windows 10 as my Windows as you know is now dead to MS.

Ok I am back, good deal on the metric wrench's, great for cars and everything around these day. That you soaked them in ATF is BRILLIANT, great idea, they will smooth as glass now.

Good luck with the F-16 and your needed foam work. I have toyed with the idea of making a hot foam cutter, but that would only be good for my planes that I barley fly, so I have never really moved on the idea. I have watch a ton YT video How-To builds of them.

What a track dilemma, glad you took that approach so you won't have a problem section waaaay in the back and hard to reach to rest set your cars. A real good $ investment my friend!

Our New Years as always was a quite one. Judy was asleep as always and at midnight my daughters call every year and we extend love and good wishes for each other for a better year than the last.

I darted the 230S and had to replace the main frame, and canopy, it really is a tough little bugger. The frame was $9.00 and but the paper thin canopy, OUCH $15.00. I took 15 photos from every prospective so when it came to putting that sucker back together I would not be lost which would be real easy. It's not an Align product to their wiring and wire running through the frame was a bit of a nightmare. But within a few hours of hard work she was airworthy again and even after darting HARD, not one blade, servo, link was out of wack.......she hover like she was on a string!!

That's it from California my Brothers, JP

Last edited by JPEE; 01-20-2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-25-2020, 11:32 PM
Aframomum

Happy Belated Birthday Nick!!
Old 01-25-2020, 11:46 PM
Aframomum

Welcome back JPEE - we missed ya!!

I'm glad to hear your Christmas and New Years was a great time with plenty of good grub!

I've had some time to step back and not go all 'hot-headed' and buy before thinking - that's the good thing with Motion not having any tanks available until next month. If they were available last month I think I would have gotten one. But now that I've time to think about it I can wait awhile before buying.

So far this year I want to get a better hold on my finances and bills a little better under control so am going to hold off on any major purchases for some time. No jets, no train stuff, no heli's. Just basic supplies when needed. Last fall I kind of went crazy buying so now its time to pay the piper! Plus I do have my hands full with projects needing to be finished so I don't really need to take on any more - the train layout and the F-16 still need to be done. Plus I do have some yard projects that need completing in time for spring. I've been gathering wood to put together an above ground garden for my wife and I'd like to do a more permanent sprinkler extension in the back yard. I also need to do some shrub pruning and am considering cutting back my Crepe Myrtle this year to see how they do.

I don't know if you heard but SpaceX had a booster explosion last week...

Courtesy of SpaceX

Mark
Old 01-26-2020, 01:01 AM
Aframomum

I'll get to the SpaceX explosion in a bit but first wanted to mention a few things...

Several weeks ago I put landing gear back on my 64mm Raptor jet so I can practice touch and go's to help prepare me for when I have my F-16 done. What a learning experience that has been! So far I've managed to put it into a tree (luckily it was during a botched landing so speed and altitude were low and it was easily recoverable with minimal damage), hit some low shrubbery, many bounce and go's, and of course the occasional curb smack. I'm so glad this is not with the F-16 b/c I'd be crying by now.

I feel I'm getting better as most of my landings are looking nicer and I'm able to taxi the plane back to the car instead of having to carry it. Sadly, my once nice looking Raptor is looking a bit worse for wear. Good thing its all screwed on so replacing any parts is very simple.

I did get my Zero working once again and flew her for the first time in a while yesterday. I think my practice landings with the Raptor have helped as my Zero landing was not too terrible.

My Goblin is down b/c of a very weird power issue I had last week. I was flying normally doing basic stall turns and then brought it in low to do some inverted hovering when all of a sudden she started to lose power as if hitting LVC. I kept giving her more down pitch and the motor just kept slowing down. It was like an inverted auto, which I really did not want having her over concrete. I was able to quickly get her over the grass but the blades still hit the curb just enough to cause them to get scratched up. It was the weirdest thing ever. Nothing else looks to be damaged at first glance but I still need to go deeper to make sure. For now I know I need to new pair of blades but will wait to order anything until after I do a more thorough inspection.

I believe the problem was caused by my small portable charger not giving the lipo's a full charge. That charger needs to be replaced and I have taken it out of service. I usually only use it when I want to charge batteries at work as it has its own power supply, although it is quite limited. I did detect a faint burning smell while it was charging but since the read out displayed 4.2V on the lipo I thought there was nothing to worry about. Wrong!

Mark
Old 01-26-2020, 01:31 AM
Aframomum

So the SpaceX rocket explosion...it was a planned event as they were doing a demonstration test of the escape system for the Dragon capsule. And it worked 'flawlessly'! So they are moving forward and are hoping to have the first astronauts launch between April through June. Can you believe that no manned launches have occurred at KSC since Space Shuttle Atlantis lifted off on July 8, 2011? Hopefully 2020 will end that...

A SpaceX picture of the Dragon capsule separating from the booster before the booster disintegrated and exploded.

Old 01-28-2020, 04:21 PM
JPEE

January 28th

Hi Mark,

I heard on the News about the planned explosion test to be performed. I did not go back and check for photos so “thank you” for those!
I like that idea of working with the Raptor for a practice ship before going up with the New Shinny F-16. Congratulations on decorating your tree with your Raptor, well done I’d say. Like they say....... if you’re going to do it go all the way and do it right, LOL. You have like two Raptors right, one for your son Mr. G to taxi and one for you to fly right that was in nice shape, right? Your Zero has paid for itself time and time again.

Really sorry to hear about your helicopter. But I can sum up your point real quick and maybe provide you an answer if you haven’t already gotten one. A simple way to explain it is 4.0-4.2 per cell is the size of your gas tank! That is voltage not to be confused with amperage!! So you can have as an example a 2200 mA hour battery that charges up to 4.2 for sale and it’s only got 900 mA hours in it because of the resistance and the wearing out of the cells. The gas tanks full but you’ve got no octane. I don’t know what kind of a charger you have but some will read the resistance of each cell in your battery like my big ones do. I do fly with batteries in that condition but I decorate them nicely with the felt pen as WEAK so if I’m going to fly dying battery I fly it and come in early and I know “my batteries“ and what I can get away with. This is not something I generally do with my big red 500 MD but I do have some of my four-year-old six cell lipos I will fly on it but I can hear the engine pitch change and I’m only hovering and flying “scale” I’m not doing what you’re doing. Another thing I do with my airplanes is if I am flying and I’ve been up a while and your throttle stick has been going up and down no there’s no real scale it you can say I’ve been up for five minutes on my plane and I don’t know the health of the battery good or bad. So whenever I have a concern I punch it or pull up towards the sky to see what kind of torque that puppy has still got! The other piece of advice I’ll give you is to check the bearings on your motor if they are going bad and get hot they will start to want to seize up! Because of the magnets in the motors head you really can’t tell why you’re turning it by hand if those bearings are gonna need to be replaced, ya godda tear it down. Just a couple suggestions I’ll throw out on the table.
I want to just add this piece to this topic and that is.....the batteries I bought for my little 230S I deliberately paid the extra money and got 5C higher amp fly and charge rate batteries. You can take batteries that are 1C rated and charge them at 5C but the batteries only come in at like 85% fully charged amperage wise. So then you know you traded a fast charge for a shorter flight. With the 5C batteries I’m flying with On my super chargers I can charge five 800 mA batteries in 13 minutes and see the resistance on the battery cells and the battery voltage and the health of the battery. I’ve done a lot of backyard experimenting and they fly just as long and feel a strong with a 13 minute charge than a 35 minute at 1C. I recall Phil putting a battery in the aircraft a plane, and took it up and did like two minutes and then the turbines went out and that was it and he glided it in he thought he had a short and it was just a bad battery that showed up at 3.9 but there’s no amperage in it.

It sure seems that SpaceX in some respects has had more advancements the NASA, I mean to say that they can land their boosters on floating landing pads, how quick they have come to this safe capsule, and abuse it and will take what they throw at its just astounding. What’s more astounding to me is I know that Elon musk is not there at his desk working on this, but he’s got the best brains on earth Doing that task as well as his bulletproof cars his autonomous cars and everything else piddles with he’s just spread so thin it just amazes me what he really gets done. Kind of shows you were bureaucratic governments waste a lot of money and there’s nobody to held culpable. You work for Musk you perform or you’re out the door!
I was just sitting in the backyard an hour ago in the sun and flying my 230 around I’m good at flying clockwise circles, but the counterclockwise is not my bag so I really have to struggle with it and that’s one of the reasons I like that little booger and it’s stable mode. Little easier to handle and gives me a little Latitude, that’s really been an asset that little 230S.

Yeah time to close the purse strings and do the home chores, set some of the hobby stuff aside. Happy wife happy life if things need to do it around the house those are number one and you can see that and that’s why your on it :-)
Well that’s about all I’ve got, you take care and I’ll keep my ear to the ground for your next post.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.